Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Dylan Redwine, 13 Year Old Boy, Bayfield, CO *Thread #3* - Page 12 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Missing, NOT forgotten > Found Murdered

Found Murdered Cases where the missing have been found murdered and a suspect(s) is identified, in custody or being tried.

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 12:37 PM
JQ Registered User
MISS MY BOYS

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Cool

Good to see that they are still following up on the Hispanic man!

http://http://www.thedenverchannel.c...itness-in-case

read full story:
snipped>>LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. - Deputies say they are investigating multiple tips to find the renter who may have seen something related to the disappearance of Dylan Redwine...........

The tipster told investigators they were approached that day by a man who asked where he could find gasoline for his vehicle. The man was described as Hispanic, between 45 and 50 years old, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing about 170 pounds with dark hair.

The man said he was looking at rental properties, said Sheriff's Office spokesman Daniel L. Bender.

"We have received multiple tips that have been helpful in our attempts to identify the person who we have confirmed was looking for a rental property," said Bender in an email to 7NEWS. "We are still following up on those tips.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:34 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
:: Happy

I don't get the hunt for the Hispanic man. Why would he see something that nobody else saw?

There has to be more to the story than that.

Last I read they were lining up to be on Dr. Phil. Is anybody hearing anything on that?

Rumors and MOO

Old 02-18-2013, 09:25 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
:: Lurking

Who rearranges the furniture while their child is missing? (at 13:20)
Specifically the last room you saw them in?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEwCBPy90w

/moo
Old 02-18-2013, 10:21 PM
JQ Registered User
MISS MY BOYS

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
:: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkiee View Post

/moo
This man is sooo hurting, it breaks my heart to hear him and see him trying so hard to keep from falling apart! I see nothing unusual about moving a couch to a different location.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:39 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:

/moo
Isabel Celis' parents... was many more months missing iirc.. but you asked.

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/s...sabella&page=2
Old 02-19-2013, 01:25 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

I'd like to see more, but I don't see any obvious indicators of deception in this video.

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2013/02/...n-redwine.html
Old 02-21-2013, 07:38 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

:: Lurking

WHAT IF Dylan left Sunday, after MR went to bed. (There wouldn't even have to be an argument, just a kid wanting to see his friends without thinking things through.)
MR gets up the next morning thinking Dylan went up to bed. Maybe he knocks or calls out for him to get up and in getting no response (original statement "out like a light") goes into town thinking he'll let him sleep. When MR gets home, he thinks Dylan is still sleeping and goes to wake him, finding that Dylan has not be in his room/bed at all. Realizing how bad it will sound that he didn't even know he had left and the legal problems that will follow he searches on his own, figuring Dylan is probably at R's house. (This might explain the changing stories of that morning.) Also MR now has to say he saw Dylan on the couch because they could prove Dylan was never in the bed. To admit that he had only assumed Dylan was in his bed lets everyone know MR had no clue Dylan had left.
Also this would explain why no one saw Dylan leave Monday morning.
Dylan could have been picked up by anyone that night or hit by a car, a lot of deer run into the road in CO, someone may not have even realized it was not an animal. (Hate writing that last sentence)

Does this make any sense?
/MOO
Old 02-21-2013, 09:30 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest

Just wanted to let you know that Dr. Phil is in fact doing two shows on the disappearance of Dylan. I believe they are on Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb. 26 and 27th. Check your local listings.

I haven't read just which family members will be on the show. The blurb does speak of Lie Detector tests.

Should be interesting.

Old 02-21-2013, 11:31 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
WHAT IF Dylan left Sunday, after MR went to bed. (There wouldn't even have to be an argument, just a kid wanting to see his friends without thinking things through.)
MR gets up the next morning thinking Dylan went up to bed. Maybe he knocks or calls out for him to get up and in getting no response (original statement "out like a light") goes into town thinking he'll let him sleep. When MR gets home, he thinks Dylan is still sleeping and goes to wake him, finding that Dylan has not be in his room/bed at all. Realizing how bad it will sound that he didn't even know he had left and the legal problems that will follow he searches on his own, figuring Dylan is probably at R's house. (This might explain the changing stories of that morning.) Also MR now has to say he saw Dylan on the couch because they could prove Dylan was never in the bed. To admit that he had only assumed Dylan was in his bed lets everyone know MR had no clue Dylan had left.
Dylan could have been picked up by anyone that night or hit by a car, a lot of deer run into the road in CO, someone may not have even realized it was not an animal. (Hate writing that last sentence)

/MOO
Welcome AND good post!
Old 02-22-2013, 01:28 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:

/MOO
Except dad is reported as saying that he spoke to Dylan that morning before leaving at 7:30 and Dylan told him he understood when told it was too late now for him to take him to see his friends. According to dad, he saw Dylan that morning and spoke to him.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:40 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookrat View Post
Except dad is reported as saying that he spoke to Dylan that morning before leaving at 7:30 and Dylan told him he understood when told it was too late now for him to take him to see his friends. According to dad, he saw Dylan that morning and spoke to him.
And of course that bowl of cereal.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:31 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

making up theories to fit the "facts" is always easier than putting the facts together to get the "truth"

ykwim?
Old 02-22-2013, 05:46 PM
JQ Registered User
" Believe in Miracles
"

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
:: Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthie Bee View Post
making up theories to fit the "facts" is always easier than putting the facts together to get the "truth"

ykwim?
I like this, going to save it and use it probally more than once if you don't mind....

Last edited by trialjunkie; 02-22-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:50 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

please do. in an hour, I will have forgotten I said it!
Old 02-24-2013, 09:50 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest

Just wanted to remind everybody Dylan's family will be appearing on The Dr. Phil Show Tuesday and Wednesday. I have my recorder set to tape it.

Things don't look good for Dylan. I hope Dr. Phil can bring some sense to what happened to this little boy.

Can you imagine. Land at an airport, shop at Walmart, have a McDonalds meal and then disappear all in the blink of an eye.

Amazing!

http://www.drphil.com/shows/

Tuesday seems to be a day Elaine and Mark meet up.

Wednesday Dr. Phil and Mark Redwine discuss the case and MR has a poly appointment.

In the Wednesday show coming attractions I didn't recognize MR. They have him all spruced up for the show. He is quite a good looking man.

Old 02-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Banned Camp
Quest for Justice for Victims

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
:: Awesome

Guess who is on Dr Phil this week?

Quote:
Tuesday - February 26, 2013

The Disappearance of Dylan: Who's to Blame?
On November 19, 2012, then 13-year-old Dylan Redwine vanished without a trace while on a court-ordered visitation at his father, Mark’s, house outside Durango, Colorado. Mark and his ex-wife, Elaine, who haven’t seen or spoken to each other in three years, come face to face on Dr. Phil’s stage. What happened to Dylan? Why are his parents pointing the finger at each other? And, what does Mark have to say about the last time he saw his son? Plus, why does Mark and Elaine’s oldest son, Cory, accuse his father of hiding something?
http://www.drphil.com/shows/

Don't believe this is the correct forum for these parents...I'll be at jury duty so I'll try and catch this later in the evening.

Where is Dylan?
Old 02-24-2013, 11:04 AM
JQ Registered User
Post~N~Run Champ!

Location: War does not determine who is right - only who is left
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
:: Sad

Oh groan. Wish it wasn't Dr Pill...

Squirrley
9/20/1996 ~ 3/31/2014

Old 02-25-2013, 06:40 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

‘Dr. Phil’ shows with Redwines to air this week

Article Last Updated: Friday, February 22, 2013 8:07pm

“Dr. Phil” producers have announced it will air the shows involving the family members of missing teenager Dylan Redwine in two parts Tuesday and Wednesday. The 14-year-old disappeared from his father’s house in Vallecito on Nov. 18.

Among the participants are Dylan’s parents, Mark Redwine of Vallecito and Elaine Redwine of Colorado Springs, and Dylan’s older brother, Cory Redwine. Mark Redwine’s first wife, Betsy Horvath, their son Brandon Redwine, and family friend Denise Hess, who has led the search efforts, are also among those who flew to Los Angeles to tape the show. Because of privacy agreements they all signed, there’s no word yet on what they had to say.

“We got a lot of information out,” Hess said, “and the show is definitely worth watching.”

Herald Staff

http://www.durangoherald.com/article...-air-this-week
Old 02-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Banned Camp
Juries need to get it right!

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
‘Dr. Phil’ shows with Redwines to air this week

Article Last Updated: Friday, February 22, 2013 8:07pm

“Dr. Phil” producers have announced it will air the shows involving the family members of missing teenager Dylan Redwine in two parts Tuesday and Wednesday. The 14-year-old disappeared from his father’s house in Vallecito on Nov. 18.

Among the participants are Dylan’s parents, Mark Redwine of Vallecito and Elaine Redwine of Colorado Springs, and Dylan’s older brother, Cory Redwine. Mark Redwine’s first wife, Betsy Horvath, their son Brandon Redwine, and family friend Denise Hess, who has led the search efforts, are also among those who flew to Los Angeles to tape the show. Because of privacy agreements they all signed, there’s no word yet on what they had to say.

“We got a lot of information out,” Hess said, “and the show is definitely worth watching.”

Herald Staff

http://www.durangoherald.com/article...-air-this-week

well chantell...just heard this, and came on over to advise everyone: you beat me to it!! they are not holding back, that's for sure
Old 02-25-2013, 09:59 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Saw the "teaser" for it today. Literally thought to myself, I certainly hope this entire episode is not about the parents fighting. Alas, I suppose that is what a teaser is for.

It is all about finding Dylan.
Closed Thread