Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Former NFL star, Aaron Hernandez found hanged in jail cell - Page 9 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > And Justice for All > We the Jury > State of MA v Aaron Hernandez

State of MA v Aaron Hernandez Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez goes on trial Friday for the June 2013 murder of a semi-pro football player, a case that exposed the rich young star's drift into violence and stoked a widening debate about off-the-field behavior of NFL athletes.

Old 04-21-2017, 07:40 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmommy View Post
I am here in Boston and can't stand that he has showed up here. I've hated him since the Casey Anthony case. He is horrible. Yes, it's true he is the executor of the will. I can just imagine the shananigans he is going to pull. He already had Michael Baden doing his own autopsy at the funeral home because he said he doesn't trust our M.E. Bozo is acting like a real clown.

He is the lowest of the low, the worst of the worst, he is scum. period. He is like a vulture feeding off the flesh of the dead.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 07:54 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
A Quirk In Massachusetts Law Could Pay Aaron's Family 3.5 Million Patriot's Money

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Patriots.html
That makes me nuts. I hope the victims families can get that money.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 07:58 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/aaro...cide/514705131

NORTH ATTLEBORO, Mass. - Aaron Hernandez’s fiancée has filed an injunction to have any and all evidence from his death preserved on behalf of her daughter.

The suit was filed in Bristol County, where Shayana Jenkins lives with the daughter she and Hernandez had together.

Family, medical examiner's office fighting over Hernandez's brain

Hernandez death officially ruled suicide, but questions remain

Investigators taking closer look at Hernandez's final hours
Recordings and logs of the cell block, writings by Hernandez, physical evidence from the night of his death and any photos taken from the scene are among the specific evidence Jenkins has asked to be preserved.

The court filing was signed the same day as Hernandez was found hanged in his prison cell at Souza-Baranowski Correction Center in Shirley, Mass. The medical examiner has officially ruled the death a suicide, but Hernandez’s attorneys have promised a full investigation.

Attorney Jose Baez was at the Watertown funeral home for several hours Thursday while renowned forensic pathologist Michael Baden performed a second autopsy on the body.

The Medical Examiner officially ruled Hernandez's death a suicide and died by asphyxia.

Officials noted there were no signs of a struggle and Hernandez was alone in his cell at the time. THey said they found three handwritten notes in his call, along with a reference to the Bible verse John 3:16, which was something Baez would not comment on during his news conference Thursday afternoon when challenged by FOX25's Bob Ward.

"So there was no John 3:16 on his forehead?" Ward asked.

"If you have no questions specifically dealing...," Baez said.

"But was there 3:16 written on his forehead?" Ward asked.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" Baez replied.

"I am asking you. You know," Ward replied.

"How do I know? Was I there?" Baez asked.

"You were at the autopsy," Ward said.

One thing Baez was vocal about was his criticism of the Medical Examiner saying Hernandez's family wanted to donate his brain to Boston University so it could be studied for evidence of brain injuries, but the Medical Examiner would not release it.

"It's our position that they are holding Aaron Hernandez's brain illegally," Baez said. "They have released the body and withheld Aaron's brain."

The Medical Examiner's Office released a statement in response saying, "The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner is conducing an investigation into the circumstances of Aaron Hernandez's death, which may require further analysis of his body. Once that is complete the brain will be released to Boston University. No one is going to stand in the way of the family's wishes for Boston University to have Aaron Hernandez's brain.

Baez is vowing to leave no stone unturned in his investigation.

>>MORE: Read the full complaint
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 08:07 AM
JQ Registered User
Serious addiction to trials!

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
:: Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ2001 View Post
I was shocked, and then it turned into sadness,” said juror Rosita Londono.
The trial, which lasted seven weeks, ended in the jury finding Hernandez not guilty in the murders of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in Boston in 2012.
“Watching his demeanor in court every day, just observing him and thinking ‘this guy cannot be guilty,’ that was just my perception of it, and then learning this morning that he had committed suicide, it’s just really hard for me to swallow,” Londono said.

This is why the bastard walked
She also mentioned Nay Nay bringing in his daughter so that manipulation worked too!!!
Old 04-21-2017, 08:36 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
She also mentioned Nay Nay bringing in his daughter so that manipulation worked too!!!
Is it just me but when I heard this woman interviewed I felt like she has a major attraction for him? She even sent sympathies to his girlfriend and daughter, none to relatives of all the people he killed.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 08:43 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Probably because bozo knows all of the legal loopholes. He has at least three civil suits against his estate. I think he did it because he wants his daughter to end up with as much money as possible.
then he must have it done it very recently so clearly he knew he was going to do this -
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 08:57 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
then he must have it done it very recently so clearly he knew he was going to do this -
I think he's been planning this, my opinion only. I know he got acquitted for the two murders in Boston but an appeal on the Odin trial was very unlikely. The evidence in that case was overwhelming. He was even stupid enough to leave the body right by his house. life in prison compared to his own lif had to look pretty bleak. Plus, he probably knew nay nay would be on to the next guy with money eventually.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 08:57 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
:: Angelic

Was Aaron really that deep to understand that if he committed suicide and died innocent that his family would benefit? Or did someone put a bug in his ear?
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 08:59 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Was Aaron really that deep to understand that if he committed suicide and died innocent that his family would benefit? Or did someone put a bug in his ear?
Good question!he never struck me as anyone that deep so if he knew that information someone else had to have clued him in.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 09:02 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Another report.........Hernandez was GAY

WEEI Boston sports station and Michelle McPhee reported this earlier this week

Now the Daily mail has it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...son-LOVER.html
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 09:13 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEx5 View Post

Wow, that's something. The article also showed a picture of Nay Nay leaving her mothers house. I wonder if she and her sister are still estranged?
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 09:19 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEx5 View Post

That has been floating around for the last few months -wonder if he was worried that would come out if true ? I am guessing that wouldn't bode well for a tough guy gang banger in prison
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 09:40 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
That has been floating around for the last few months -wonder if he was worried that would come out if true ? I am guessing that wouldn't bode well for a tough guy gang banger in prison
I don't happen to believe he was gay, but while in prison, he may have engaged and feared that would be revealed.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 09:53 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Wow, that's something. The article also showed a picture of Nay Nay leaving her mothers house. I wonder if she and her sister are still estranged?
I am sure they are.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 10:15 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

What???

This is crazy!!!

Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 10:21 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
:: Cheerful

I'm not surprised. I think that happens a lot in prison.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:39 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Apologies in advance, my IPad isn't cooperating this morning. I tried to copy and paste the article but couldn't. I just read in the Boston Herald that the reasoning behind having his brain examined is a ploy by bozo to get money for the estate. If he can prove he had brain damage from football he could possibly sue the NFL for damages. I think we are going to see many lawsuits not only from victims families, but from the estate also. We all know Jose is going to pull every trick in the book.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 10:52 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:

I don't happen to believe he was gay, but while in prison, he may have engaged and feared that would be revealed.
I think he may have too but I don't think he would care about that unless he actually were gay which is what they are saying -and there was knowledge of this prior to him being sent to prior
I believe that's the story and that I don't think he would want out if true
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 11:25 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
I think he may have too but I don't think he would care about that unless he actually were gay which is what they are saying -and there was knowledge of this prior to him being sent to prior
I believe that's the story and that I don't think he would want out if true
Prosecution never really gave us a motive for killing Lloyd.....we all speculated that he talked about the drive by shooting. What if Lloyd knew he was gay.......and that was the reason for the murder?
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 11:29 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
I wonder if this subject was gonna come up in the civil wrongful death trial of Odin Lloyd.? That trial was due to start in a month or two......I think
Reply With Quote top