Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. *Deceased* Bud and June Runion, Marietta, GA *Merged Threads* - Page 12 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Missing, NOT forgotten > Found Murdered

Found Murdered Cases where the missing have been found murdered and a suspect(s) is identified, in custody or being tried.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:16 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanblueeyes View Post
One thing I noticed in one of the interviews the Sheriff held was he said he will take more seriously petty theft crimes from now on before it comes to this. I felt he felt bad that he had not fully investigated and made cases against JT before for the metal and antique thefts.

It made me feel SS knew he should have arrested him on the prior cases but may not have due to liking JTs family and knowing they are good people.

I feel it had to be drug problems or financial problems of some kind.

Evidently the stealing of the metal most likely copper and the antiques wasn't enough and he felt this robbery would yield him a lot more cash.

I do feel he planned to murder them all along. He knew they would tell the police he had robbed them at gunpoint so he was going to make sure they couldn't talk.

I also think he was ignorant in thinking burner-prepaid phone couldn't be traced but I read a link today where the USSC said they can be and the police doesn't even have to have a warrant to do so.

And he also felt if he didn't leave them on his own property or his families it would never be tied to him.

Two dumb mistakes which is common for murderers and their stupidity is the reason they get caught. Heck, we have seen a NASA rocket scientist, doctors, and lawyers who made the most stupid mistakes when they resorted to murder.
I still think there may have been other victims. And I think the perp may have been getting reckless because he hadn't been tied to other crimes. I'm wondering if there are any other missing people in the area. I mean, he knew he was going to kill them when he brought the gun.
The guy who killed the couple for their boat...they were not his first victims. I think this guy too, has killed others.
Old 01-31-2015, 08:12 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanblueeyes View Post
One thing I noticed in one of the interviews the Sheriff held was he said he will take more seriously petty theft crimes from now on before it comes to this. I felt he felt bad that he had not fully investigated and made cases against JT before for the metal and antique thefts.

It made me feel SS knew he should have arrested him on the prior cases but may not have due to liking JTs family and knowing they are good people.

I feel it had to be drug problems or financial problems of some kind.

Evidently the stealing of the metal most likely copper and the antiques wasn't enough and he felt this robbery would yield him a lot more cash.

I do feel he planned to murder them all along. He knew they would tell the police he had robbed them at gunpoint so he was going to make sure they couldn't talk.

I also think he was ignorant in thinking burner-prepaid phone couldn't be traced but I read a link today where the USSC said they can be and the police doesn't even have to have a warrant to do so.

And he also felt if he didn't leave them on his own property or his families it would never be tied to him.

Two dumb mistakes which is common for murderers and their stupidity is the reason they get caught. Heck, we have seen a NASA rocket scientist, doctors, and lawyers who made the most stupid mistakes when they resorted to murder.
So, he has stolen before? I didn't know that. hmmmm.. For all we know, he has done murder before.

I watched the video and i was very herky/jerky.. I mistakenly thought the dark haired lady was Townes wife, and his brother looks like him.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-31-2015, 10:59 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
:: Sunshine

Just saw this on FB. OMG......tears. This one will be kept in the family's hearts forever.

Bud and June:
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-24-2015, 05:32 PM
JQ Registered User
Something Witty & Clever
Here

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
:: Pensive

http://crimefeed.com/2015/06/death-p...ationDiscovery
Death Penalty Sought
Reply With Quote top