Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. John Ramsey On Oprah Winfrey|OWN - Page 2 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > And Justice for All > Unsolved Mysteries > JonBenet Ramsey

JonBenet Ramsey The infamous case that started many online forums. Who killed JonBenet?

Old 04-17-2017, 02:27 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Kolar, IMO, is a very heartless liar - BORG with an agenda. His book was the basis for the CBS show and I REALLY hope Lin Wood won't settle but will see the value in exposing all those lies.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-17-2017, 02:36 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
:: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameson245 View Post
Kolar, IMO, is a very heartless liar - BORG with an agenda. His book was the basis for the CBS show and I REALLY hope Lin Wood won't settle but will see the value in exposing all those lies.
No. He isn't.
He provided proof of everything. That is not a heartless liar...That is someone who knows what they're talking about and can and did provide the proof to back it up.
Lin Wood is the litigator who gives all lawyers a bad name. He's 'made more money off the Ramsey case than'......remember? That's someone who is only interested in justice for Jonbenet. Sure.
It's extremely disheartening to me to see the silly, childish word "BORG" again. Here we go. Ever since JQ has been here we have managed to discuss this case without calling anybody names, whether here or about someone connected to the case. I was glad all that was done and people weren't being 'branded'. I suppose the forum wars will be next.......

Last edited by trixie; 04-17-2017 at 02:52 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-17-2017, 02:39 PM
JQ Registered User
Follow the money or lover

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
:: Awesome

Burke did it, Patsy helped him cover it up.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:14 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
This is not a DNA case. All the DNA is degraded and old. They didn't even have enough to test and had to generate more of what they had in order to test. DNA left on the night she was killed would be fresh. None of this was fresh. I have even read and/or saw on the tube there wasn't even a full strand of DNA entered in CODIS but just the minimum amount that would be accepted.? Or they didn't have enough to enter into CODIS so they had to generate, (multiply it) in the lab so they would have enough to enter into CODIS. Something like that.
James Kolar claims in his book there were five (5) foreign DNA on Jonbenet. I believe it was 3 men and 2 women. Unless there was an orgy that night with Jonbenet being right in the middle of it the DNA is worthless. ...and they would need to identify when it was deposited.
The reason why the BPD kept coming back to the family is because of lies, inconsistencies in their stories and evidence that kept leading them straight back to the Ramsey house.
I wish to God they would find a DNA match and it be a stranger. Sadly however, that's not where the evidence leads. We can't cherry pick DNA when there are so many foreign samples on her body. All old and degraded at that.
I'm happy to hear there are tests ongoing. I hope the DNA actually does produce results and they get a match. It just seems pretty far fetched though.
Which items have yet to be processed?

If the DNA was useless, Law Enforcement would not have announced future tests. The DNA on the long johns may not be the best, but that in the panties is golden.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-17-2017, 03:27 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
No. He isn't.
He provided proof of everything. That is not a heartless liar...That is someone who knows what they're talking about and can and did provide the proof to back it up.
Lin Wood is the litigator who gives all lawyers a bad name. He's 'made more money off the Ramsey case than'......remember? That's someone who is only interested in justice for Jonbenet. Sure.
It's extremely disheartening to me to see the silly, childish word "BORG" again. Here we go. Ever since JQ has been here we have managed to discuss this case without calling anybody names, whether here or about someone connected to the case. I was glad all that was done and people weren't being 'branded'. I suppose the forum wars will be next.......
Well, we can have differing opinions on Kolar - - and if there's no settlement and we get depositions, we'll both know the truth.

I read his book, did you? I thought he made it clear he did a half baked job when he was working the case. Didn't take the opportunity to meet the Ramseys then whined because they didn't chase after HIM! I thought the letter at the end where Mary Lacy tells him his information is WRONG was pretty strong, especially when her words are backed up by evidence I have seen. But - again - we can agree to disagree nicely.

On Lin Wood - - his job here is to be a libel attorney who makes money for his clients and himself. He is not running any investigative service to solve any crime. He never said he was - - and I know he is not. So you can't be mad at the man for doing what he does - - he's a libel attorney. Period.

BORG is a word that Lou Smit used first, he explained to me what it is and I have used it since. Some people use the initials RDI, BDI, PDI, IDI..... BORG is just as acceptable in this conversation. Not "name calling" - it describes a person who follows that mind set.

I see no war here, not started by me.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-17-2017, 04:02 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Well, we can have differing opinions on Kolar - - and if there's no settlement and we get depositions, we'll both know the truth.

I read his book, did you? I thought he made it clear he did a half baked job when he was working the case. Didn't take the opportunity to meet the Ramseys then whined because they didn't chase after HIM! I thought the letter at the end where Mary Lacy tells him his information is WRONG was pretty strong, especially when her words are backed up by evidence I have seen. But - again - we can agree to disagree nicely.

On Lin Wood - - his job here is to be a libel attorney who makes money for his clients and himself. He is not running any investigative service to solve any crime. He never said he was - - and I know he is not. So you can't be mad at the man for doing what he does - - he's a libel attorney. Period.

BORG is a word that Lou Smit used first, he explained to me what it is and I have used it since. Some people use the initials RDI, BDI, PDI, IDI..... BORG is just as acceptable in this conversation. Not "name calling" - it describes a person who follows that mind set.

I see no war here, not started by me.

I would not be commenting or bringing up a book I have not read. Of course I read it. However, it doesn't sound like we read the same book. I really hope we do have depositions because regardless of whose 'side' anybody is on I think we all just basically want the truth.
Everybody knows the Mary Lacy story. How she prevented some from doing their job and used inconclusive DNA evidence to publicly clear the Ramseys, and about the letter she wrote to John Ramsey. It's obvious Mary Lacy was biased and did everything she could for her "friends", the Ramseys. It's no wonder she didn't like Kolars book. That was to be expected. She also knew at the time the Ramseys had indeed been indicted by the grand jury. She was simply using her office and title to protect her friends. She shamed and discredited herself.

I know where the word BORG came from. After reading other forums I was just very happy to see the posters here didn't stoop to using such words and initials and branding people. It's childish and divisive and snarky, in my opinion, and we've all been posting like adults about this case without all the name calling. It seems to help keep the disagreements from becoming worse or disruptive...but if branding groups of people is important to you then by all means go ahead and do what you always do.

Lin Wood is a perfect example of why people hate lawyers and why personal litigation lawyers have such a bad reputation.
Lou Smit discredited himself. We've seen the police video of the spider webs in basement window. We've also seen the tape of him pointing to a blood vein in Jonbenets back or shoulder or face (don't remember which) and saying it's something that connects the supposed stun gun marks.(!?) That among other things shows how he was really reaching and in the end he made himself look foolish.

Mind set evolves from research. Mind set is only used by one who disagrees with a conclusion someone comes up with. They are accused of having a 'mind set.' The words are as demeaning as they're meant to be.

Last edited by trixie; 04-17-2017 at 04:34 PM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-17-2017, 04:21 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
If the DNA was useless, Law Enforcement would not have announced future tests. The DNA on the long johns may not be the best, but that in the panties is golden.
I wish you hadn't deleted your post about that specific DNA. That is something very very interesting that I would love to know more about. I'm happy the testing is ongoing. I would love nothing more than for some of that DNA to find a stranger who matched it.
Old 04-17-2017, 10:02 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevAnn View Post
Burke did it, Patsy helped him cover it up.
I'll never believe that.
Old 04-18-2017, 02:59 PM
JQ Registered User
Follow the money or lover

:: Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousCat View Post
I'll never believe that.
Well, I'm not 100% on board with it...but they way I figure it, it had to be one of them. I just do NOT believe in the outside intruder theory.

So, you have 33% chance on each of them being the one.

I don't think it was Patsy...JonBenet was too much of her attention ticket. Her little prize doll to show off.

I've never really believed John as a pedophile, after his own daughter. He just didn't seem the type.

But Burke...that kid is ODD. Very immature in many areas. Stunted mentally kinda. There was rumors he was jealous he wasn't the star she was. He wasn't dotted on. Family pics, he seems VERY unhappy.

Therefore I lean towards him....just for those reasons. But I could be off for sure, if I am, I still say it was either mom or dad for whatever reason.

But I will say this - I truly think this is one, we will NEVER know the answer to.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:27 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevAnn View Post
Well, I'm not 100% on board with it...but they way I figure it, it had to be one of them. I just do NOT believe in the outside intruder theory.

So, you have 33% chance on each of them being the one.

I don't think it was Patsy...JonBenet was too much of her attention ticket. Her little prize doll to show off.

I've never really believed John as a pedophile, after his own daughter. He just didn't seem the type.

But Burke...that kid is ODD. Very immature in many areas. Stunted mentally kinda. There was rumors he was jealous he wasn't the star she was. He wasn't dotted on. Family pics, he seems VERY unhappy.

Therefore I lean towards him....just for those reasons. But I could be off for sure, if I am, I still say it was either mom or dad for whatever reason.

But I will say this - I truly think this is one, we will NEVER know the answer to.
Follow the evidence and read the Grand Jury indictment of John and Patsy Ramsey. It would seem you are not the only one with that opinion ....and they saw a lot more evidence than we have. You're not crazy.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:18 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

I expect we will all know more about the DNA before the end of the year. There IS testing underway but no one is going to discuss it because if 10 people are tested, at least 9 are innocent and shouldn't have to see their names linked to this.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-22-2017, 12:14 PM
JQ Registered User
Team Aubrey!

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
:: Artistic

Once I found out the grand jury indicted and hunter hid it, that sealed it. The parents are involved.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-22-2017, 12:17 PM
JQ Registered User
Team Aubrey!

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
:: Artistic

There may be better words than BORG to describe those who think the family is culpable.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-22-2017, 12:36 PM
I'm a ghost
haunting you

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverSelah View Post
Once I found out the grand jury indicted and hunter hid it, that sealed it. The parents are involved.
Totally. No kidnapper writes a 2 1/2 page "note" INSIDE the house (AND begins a "practice" note and leaves it in the trash). No kidnapper leaves the body IN the house. The goal of the "kidnapper" is to extort money from the family, there is no way the body is left to be found.

Top that with the parents deliberately disregarding the instructions on the 2 1/2 page letter.
Called cops when told not to.
Called their friends to "come right over" (to contaminate the scene).
Sent their son away to a friends house! Yeah, your daughter was just "kidnapped" for ransom and you send your other child away from your sight?
Allowed victim advocates to CLEAN inside the kitchen of the house, A.K.A. the crime scene?

IMO they did EVERYTHING they could to destroy any evidence and completely contaminate the house with additional "foreign" DNA, fingerprints and footprints to stall the investigation.

Don't forget John going on his private walk...OUTSIDE of the house and also into the basement where he CLOSED the broken window (supposedly). A window he said in deposition that he deliberately broke the prior summer when he "locked himself" out of the house by forgetting his keys and STRIPPED down to his skivvies out in the open in broad daylight to climb through.

That very night after he "found" JB's body old John was on the phone (you know the one where the records mysteriously vanished) trying to get his pilot to fly them to Georgia...

Funny thing about those phone records showing NO CALLS in or out of the house when even the PD used the house phone...not even the call to 911 or to the "friends"...

If you ever really read that crapfest they called a "book" impartially you would see all of the discrepancies and direct contradictions (A.K.A. lies) they themselves wrote.
BobC did a fantastic job of exposing them.

Only "special" people really see my posts...

But that's what happens when you're a ghost.

For Toby...a candle to light your way "home" with the angels.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-22-2017, 12:50 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
Totally. No kidnapper writes a 2 1/2 page "note" INSIDE the house (AND begins a "practice" note and leaves it in the trash). No kidnapper leaves the body IN the house. The goal of the "kidnapper" is to extort money from the family, there is no way the body is left to be found.

Top that with the parents deliberately disregarding the instructions on the 2 1/2 page letter.
Called cops when told not to.
Called their friends to "come right over" (to contaminate the scene).
Sent their son away to a friends house! Yeah, your daughter was just "kidnapped" for ransom and you send your other child away from your sight?
Allowed victim advocates to CLEAN inside the kitchen of the house, A.K.A. the crime scene?

IMO they did EVERYTHING they could to destroy any evidence and completely contaminate the house with additional "foreign" DNA, fingerprints and footprints to stall the investigation.

Don't forget John going on his private walk...OUTSIDE of the house and also into the basement where he CLOSED the broken window (supposedly). A window he said in deposition that he deliberately broke the prior summer when he "locked himself" out of the house by forgetting his keys and STRIPPED down to his skivvies out in the open in broad daylight to climb through.

That very night after he "found" JB's body old John was on the phone (you know the one where the records mysteriously vanished) trying to get his pilot to fly them to Georgia...

Funny thing about those phone records showing NO CALLS in or out of the house when even the PD used the house phone...not even the call to 911 or to the "friends"...

If you ever really read that crapfest they called a "book" impartially you would see all of the discrepancies and direct contradictions (A.K.A. lies) they themselves wrote.
BobC did a fantastic job of exposing them.
Funny thing about those phone records showing NO CALLS in or out of the house when even the PD used the house phone...not even the call to 911 or to the "friends"... We heard Patsy's 911 phone call. Why are you saying we didn't? Maybe I am misnderstanding you here??
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-22-2017, 01:01 PM
I'm a ghost
haunting you

Quote:
Originally Posted by meg123 View Post
Funny thing about those phone records showing NO CALLS in or out of the house when even the PD used the house phone...not even the call to 911 or to the "friends"... We heard Patsy's 911 phone call. Why are you saying we didn't? Maybe I am misnderstanding you here??
You didn't read what I wrote carefully. The phone records...

We know the phone was used by Patsy to make several calls, by the BPD, and by John to call his pilot, yet when the phone records were finally released they showed NO CALLS in or out of the house for that date.

Reply With Quote top
Old 04-22-2017, 01:03 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
:: Happy

Maybe I shouldn't ask, but I am curious. What is BORG, please?
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-22-2017, 01:29 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

What good is all this new technology when people who are guilty still walk> I think its the jury pools. People are dumb.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-22-2017, 01:33 PM
I'm a ghost
haunting you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbutterfly View Post
Maybe I shouldn't ask, but I am curious. What is BORG, please?
A term jameson made up years and years ago. Stands for people she thinks are Bent On Ramsey Guilt.

Some of us just follow the actual evidence and it leads back to the family due to their deception and outright lies.

Reply With Quote top
Old 04-22-2017, 03:55 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverSelah View Post
There may be better words than BORG to describe those who think the family is culpable.
The word "BORG" carries a lot of bad baggage attached to it. Negative juju. I hope we don't start seeing it here on a regular basis. I thought all that bad stuff was over.