Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Darlie Routier Case - On Appeal - Page 66 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > And Justice for All > Conspiracy Theories and more > Cases that Haunt us

Old 04-11-2017, 04:04 PM
JQ Registered User
Censored

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by leagleeagle View Post
I am so conflicted about this case--what makes you believe she is innocent?
I didn't follow the case when it was in trial, but I saw a show called American Justice, and as I recall, it was her injuries, and she seemed sincere with the tears that were flowing. Also, I look at the picture of the little boys, and they look well kept, and I can't figure out why a mom would want to kill either of them. She appeared to love them. I also don't like prosecution tricks, like with the silly string. American Justice did show the complete video, where she was crying prior to the silly string.

I don't like to believe people are guilty of certain things, so I feel a lot of people are innocent, when just about everyone else thinks guilty.

"I miss my mom." Me
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-11-2017, 10:27 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
:: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessings View Post
I didn't follow the case when it was in trial, but I saw a show called American Justice, and as I recall, it was her injuries, and she seemed sincere with the tears that were flowing. Also, I look at the picture of the little boys, and they look well kept, and I can't figure out why a mom would want to kill either of them. She appeared to love them. I also don't like prosecution tricks, like with the silly string. American Justice did show the complete video, where she was crying prior to the silly string.

I don't like to believe people are guilty of certain things, so I feel a lot of people are innocent, when just about everyone else thinks guilty.
i have always wondered how only the silly string part got into the trial but the full video wasnt.....that just seems like a biased decision. the jury might just disregard one or the other as acting but they need to see the full picture.
new england patriots: superbowl champions 2001 2003 2004 2014 afc champions 1985 1996 2001 2003 2004 2007 2011 2014 2016 afc/afl east champions 1963 1978 1986 1996 1997 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-15-2017, 01:01 PM
JQ Registered User
Team Aubrey!

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
:: Artistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorothyK View Post
No matter what they have come up with to show her innocence, it has not been enough for me to think otherwise. I still think and feel she is guilty.
I used to be her biggest advocate. No longer.

She got the bruises from the boys trying to kick the knife away.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-16-2017, 03:18 PM
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I've always been fascinated by this case, and I do think the silly string video is what convicted her. The general public doesn't accept behavior during grieving that doesn't look like typical "grief". What I would like to know is, does she typically say weird things that people think are very odd in the situation? I think we all know people who say incredibly cold things, because their life is focused 100% on themselves and no one else and it's always been like that. Does anyone else know someone who in the middle of a horrific stabbing incident, would say first off, "you'll find my prints on the knife because . . ." Because I do. I know people who say the most self-serving things all the time and people just get used to it. For example, on hearing that a friend's small vacation cabin had been washed away in a river flood, this woman said "oh really? Oh no. My makeup bag was in there. You didn't happen to see it when you went through the rubble did you?" That kind of thing. That would explain a lot in this case, if Darlie was typically that "off".
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-21-2017, 03:38 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
:: Curious

I normally don't look at the way someone acts in response to a loved one being missing or killed, because, there are guilty people who are good actors and appear distraught and there are innocent people acting very suspicious. The silly string video doesn't seal the deal for me. It's the other evidence. Granted, it's one of the most bizarre things I've seen and no explanation that any of her her team or family would make me buy her excuse. NO WAY. But, even without it, I'd be convinced of her guilt.

I also pay little mind to someone who contends that they LOVED the victim. People who claim they LOVE someone, murders them all the time. Parents kill their kids, spouses kill spouses that they have been married to for 40 years. So, loving someone is not an indicator that you are not capable of murder.

Children who appear to be well cared for are also murdered by their parents. It's not always a beaten and abused child. Evil comes in all kinds of packages, and sometimes, it's well disguised.
Reply With Quote top
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Followed the trial believe she did it based on blood drops in front of kitchen sink when she stabbed herself. She is where she belongs. Defense can strengthen case after trial based on how Prosecution's puts forth case...the silly string incident is just a piece of the case. Having lost a sibling at a young age I tell you there was NO silly string involved on her birthday
Reply With Quote top