Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Holly Bobo, 20 years old, Tennessee Found *Remains Identified** - Page 144 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Missing, NOT forgotten > Found Murdered

Found Murdered Cases where the missing have been found murdered and a suspect(s) is identified, in custody or being tried.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:13 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Closing arguments by the state (2 parts):

Part 1:

Part 2:

Closing Arguments by the Defense (nearly 2 hours):

Reply With Quote top
Old 09-22-2017, 06:03 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Guilty
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/...ly-bobo-murder
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-22-2017, 06:39 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I'm very surprised on the evidence they had. Nobody could really place any of them with her other than those 4 against each other & what they told others. I was beginning to believe he would walk on just what other addicts said & personally thought the trial was a circus.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-23-2017, 08:51 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
:: Cheerful

a correct verdict and I don't care how they came to reach it.

finally, justice for Holly.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:42 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Sentencing today......10:00 local time.

Will they go for the DP?
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-23-2017, 11:32 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Live now

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_of...o-live-stream/
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-23-2017, 12:04 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

all done.

I am a little surprised the Judge said when thanking the jury....he pointed out three or four on the jury that he knew......his kids played ball with one.....he has known one juror's father he said forever.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-23-2017, 12:36 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
:: Cheerful

Karen Bobo finally got to call out Zach Adams publicly.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:55 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
:: Amazed

Zach Adams will serve a life sentence, without parole, for the murder of Holly Bobo.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/bob...o-murder-trial

Did not see this coming, but it is better for the family. No drawn out appeals, and hearing all his "mitigating factors." The Bobo family has several more trials to get through. this is best for them. My heart breaks for them.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-23-2017, 01:28 PM
JQ Registered User
Post~N~Run Champ!

Location: War does not determine who is right - only who is left
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
:: Sad
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAJS View Post
Zach Adams will serve a life sentence, without parole, for the murder of Holly Bobo.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/bob...o-murder-trial

Did not see this coming, but it is better for the family. No drawn out appeals, and hearing all his "mitigating factors." The Bobo family has several more trials to get through. this is best for them. My heart breaks for them.
What he deserves is to be taken 'out back' and shot between the eyes.
Now, taxpayers will be footing the bill to house this monster for the rest of his sorry ass life.

Squirrley
9/20/1996 ~ 3/31/2014

Reply With Quote top
Old 09-23-2017, 05:48 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

I watched this trial through and I dont understand how they found him guilty The judge was totally biased and really pushing for time supposedly because he has a vacation booked and even today he said this was the longest trial he ever presided over and he was tired! I have never seen anything like this before, the defense was so annoying but she pushed every time about no actual evidence against him, all hearsay, all from other people who had more to gain than lose by testifying against him. I wasnt shocked by the jury verdict because I never will let myself get invested after the Caylee Anthony verdict BUT this morning shocked me. He took a deal that doesnt allow him to have any appeals, life without parole plus 50 years. Basically to me this was a confession, he did it and he doesnt want to die for it. My heart broke for her mum Karen but at the same time I was cheering her on so much, she was a star making him look her in the face, what courage she has/had to do that. Holly was a beautiful soul and may she rest in peace now.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-23-2017, 06:30 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megnana View Post
I watched this trial through and I dont understand how they found him guilty The judge was totally biased and really pushing for time supposedly because he has a vacation booked and even today he said this was the longest trial he ever presided over and he was tired! I have never seen anything like this before, the defense was so annoying but she pushed every time about no actual evidence against him, all hearsay, all from other people who had more to gain than lose by testifying against him. I wasnt shocked by the jury verdict because I never will let myself get invested after the Caylee Anthony verdict BUT this morning shocked me. He took a deal that doesnt allow him to have any appeals, life without parole plus 50 years. Basically to me this was a confession, he did it and he doesnt want to die for it. My heart broke for her mum Karen but at the same time I was cheering her on so much, she was a star making him look her in the face, what courage she has/had to do that. Holly was a beautiful soul and may she rest in peace now.
He can and will appeal the murder verdict. And the Judge may have seemed to be rushing defense because she went over stuff ad nauseam like the maps and the drugs not really making any headway but he did give her time to prepare when she wasn't ready for witness.Most of the prisoners did not get any consideration for testifying.. to the things Zach boasted about
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-23-2017, 08:21 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palomine View Post
He can and will appeal the murder verdict. And the Judge may have seemed to be rushing defense because she went over stuff ad nauseam like the maps and the drugs not really making any headway but he did give her time to prepare when she wasn't ready for witness.Most of the prisoners did not get any consideration for testifying.. to the things Zach boasted about

Im sure part of his deal agreement was absolutely no appeals I will go look for that part now, its why I was gobsmacked he took the deal he was offered because basically he was confessing to everything. To me it shows he knows there is no way down the line any 'new' evidence will ever come up to help with an appeal. I dont know what you mean by your last sentence, there was no corroberation by anyone other than them that said the things he was supposed to have said, all facing prosecution themselves. Im not for one minute saying he or the other three are not guilty, all Im saying is that watching the trial, I really dont believe the prosecution proved their guilt.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-23-2017, 09:58 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Im sure part of his deal agreement was absolutely no appeals I will go look for that part now, its why I was gobsmacked he took the deal he was offered because basically he was confessing to everything. To me it shows he knows there is no way down the line any 'new' evidence will ever come up to help with an appeal. I dont know what you mean by your last sentence, there was no corroberation by anyone other than them that said the things he was supposed to have said, all facing prosecution themselves. Im not for one minute saying he or the other three are not guilty, all Im saying is that watching the trial, I really dont believe the prosecution proved their guilt.
Lots of circumstantial evidence. But.. sometimes...what I have learned and seen.....circumstantial is better then say......eye witness evidence. The eye witness could have gotten it wrong, it would only take a slight error to have defense completely discredit the eye witness.

The old saying.........you wake up in the morning and snow is on the ground.....you didn't see it snow, but you know it snowed out.

Circumstantial evidence adds up and up and up........I have no problem with that.
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-23-2017, 11:15 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEx5 View Post
Lots of circumstantial evidence. But.. sometimes...what I have learned and seen.....circumstantial is better then say......eye witness evidence. The eye witness could have gotten it wrong, it would only take a slight error to have defense completely discredit the eye witness.

The old saying.........you wake up in the morning and snow is on the ground.....you didn't see it snow, but you know it snowed out.

Circumstantial evidence adds up and up and up........I have no problem with that.

Me either Mex5 but if you go back to the beginning of the trial they didnt even have that, all they had was the testimony of the other people 'involved' including Dylan who is special needs and they couldnt even call because he had stated he would only plead the 5th. Im not disputing the result just saying from listening to the actual trial I would not have been able to convict because I really dont think the state proved he was involved. Only from the court, not knowing what I know or have been able to read online. I just think this was somehow a slamdunk for the state before it even started and I was really surprised to hear the judge thank all the people he knew on the jury?
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-24-2017, 12:05 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Me either Mex5 but if you go back to the beginning of the trial they didnt even have that, all they had was the testimony of the other people 'involved' including Dylan who is special needs and they couldnt even call because he had stated he would only plead the 5th. Im not disputing the result just saying from listening to the actual trial I would not have been able to convict because I really dont think the state proved he was involved. Only from the court, not knowing what I know or have been able to read online. I just think this was somehow a slamdunk for the state before it even started and I was really surprised to hear the judge thank all the people he knew on the jury?

BBM

I am going to sit on this verdict for a bit. I think it was correct. It did bother me .....and I said it up thread..........about the JUDGE knowing so many jurors. But then again.......Judge knows there are no appeals. Verdict agreed on was LIFE............no appeals. That is an admission of guilt IMO
Reply With Quote top