Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Australian woman, Justine Damond-40, in Minneapolis fatally shot by police after calling 911 - Page 8 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Headlines > It's Criminal > Crimes Against and Alleged By Police

Crimes Against and Alleged By Police Incidents of alleged police misconduct and criminal acts towards Police

Old 07-26-2017, 04:20 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaRainbow View Post
everything about this incident seems odd.... and sad
Slapping the BACK of the squad car and not the driver's door. If it was Justine, who slapped the BACK of the car, could she have done that to stop them? Could they have just been cruising and wearing PJ's was she hiding in the shadows in her state of undress? When they stopped, she could have come out, approached the driver's window at that point. The reason I say BACK of the car as that is what's reported. To me it sounds reasonable to get attention of the two officers. IMO, neither of them get a free ride on this horrible debacle and crime.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-26-2017, 04:40 PM
JQ Registered User
Follow the money or lover

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
:: Awesome

I agree - we know she had to call 911 again because the cops hadn't shown up in quiet a while since her first call.

Maybe she was out there waiting on them in the shadows, and they were slowly cruising by, so she ran behind them and slapped the back of the car to get their attention.

BUT...still....they stopped, she walks around to the window to talk to them....why shoot her? Because she had slapped the car and that made them in fear for their life from her?

Plus, I heard/read she was talking to them WHEN the slap on the car happened...that she'd been talking to them for several minutes. So...her being the one to actually slap the car doesn't seem to be what happened??

This is so damn confusing
Old 07-26-2017, 06:22 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
:: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnGoddess View Post

Slapping the BACK of the squad car and not the driver's door. If it was Justine, who slapped the BACK of the car, could she have done that to stop them? Could they have just been cruising and wearing PJ's was she hiding in the shadows in her state of undress? When they stopped, she could have come out, approached the driver's window at that point. The reason I say BACK of the car as that is what's reported. To me it sounds reasonable to get attention of the two officers. IMO, neither of them get a free ride on this horrible debacle and crime.
This article says they dusted the back of the vehicle for prints. I wonder if Justine was alone. It also says they did a search of her house looking for controlled substances and weapons. Every piece of info they've released just raises more questions.
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/0...lapped-damond/
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-26-2017, 06:32 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireflies View Post
This article says they dusted the back of the vehicle for prints. I wonder if Justine was alone. It also says they did a search of her house looking for controlled substances and weapons. Every piece of info they've released just raises more questions.
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/0...lapped-damond/
Nice---what about the cop that killed her??? Did they search his house, the cop car???
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-26-2017, 10:45 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracian View Post
Yeah, because there is not a quota for ignorant white 'Christians'

I am sick of everything becoming about race or religion....

Michael Brown, and now this...it just can't be because there are some bad guys that are black and some bad cops...it has to be some fucking conspiracy.
I think the problem is that some just want to deflect from reality.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:56 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leagleeagle View Post
Nice---what about the cop that killed her??? Did they search his house, the cop car???
I want to know why the driver reportedly never unholstered his gun. He was obviously nearest her when she approached the car. He didn't appear to feel threatened.

Searched her home for guns and drugs? She hated guns and was a health guru and yoga instructor.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-26-2017, 11:44 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
:: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnGoddess View Post

I want to know why the driver reportedly never unholstered his gun. He was obviously nearest her when she approached the car. He didn't appear to feel threatened.

Searched her home for guns and drugs? She hated guns and was a health guru and yoga instructor.
She may have been prescribed controlled substances that altered brain chemistry. Or maybe she had too much wine. We just don't know. For whatever reason, they have not released her actual 911 calls nor did the dispatcher give her call top priority. Driver's attorney said he thought they were being ambushed. If he didn't feel threatened, I doubt he would use that term.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2017, 12:01 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireflies View Post
She may have been prescribed controlled substances that altered brain chemistry. Or maybe she had too much wine. We just don't know. For whatever reason, they have not released her actual 911 calls nor did the dispatcher give her call top priority. Driver's attorney said he thought they were being ambushed. If he didn't feel threatened, I doubt he would use that term.
Yet he never grew his gun????? At the very least it is a testament of not allowing two "newbie officers" to be paired. A long term, experienced officer would have assessed the situation with a lot more maturity. "Step away from the vehicle and put your hands up and tell me the problem".
Reply With Quote top