Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Winter storm Stella is bearing down: What you need to know - Page 2 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Headlines > Weather/Natural Disasters Around the World

Weather/Natural Disasters Around the World A quick glimpse at daily weather, storm news and weird weather around the globe

Old 03-15-2017, 08:15 PM
JQ Registered User
Post~N~Run Champ!

Location: War does not determine who is right - only who is left
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochaholic View Post
I wish I knew. I work at a college that didn't close too, and so many people called in we might as well have been closed. By the time I went home the roads were clear though, so it looks like it's over for us.
Glad it's over for you!
Perhaps the school and college knew something the rest of you did not.

We've just had light freezes at night/early mornings for 3-4 days. Threw sheets over houseplants on porch and all are well.
Come on spring!

Squirrley
9/20/1996 ~ 3/31/2014

Reply With Quote top
Old 03-15-2017, 09:26 PM
Administrator
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 584 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

I cannot take my dog outside My screen door to my backyard is frozen shut and there is a block of ice covering the entire yard about 18" and HARD. My son tried chipping it but to no avail. Never have experienced this in all of the years I have lived in the house. Snow would have been so much better than the heavy sleet we got.

Son threw lots of ice melt but doesn't seem like it is doing anything to crack through the ice. We just need some sun

Anyway -- just following Coco around as she does her business with Nature's Miracle -- nothing we can do about it and it's not her fault.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

JQ TOS
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-16-2017, 08:26 PM
JQ Registered User
Post~N~Run Champ!

Location: War does not determine who is right - only who is left
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
I cannot take my dog outside My screen door to my backyard is frozen shut and there is a block of ice covering the entire yard about 18" and HARD. My son tried chipping it but to no avail. Never have experienced this in all of the years I have lived in the house. Snow would have been so much better than the heavy sleet we got.

Son threw lots of ice melt but doesn't seem like it is doing anything to crack through the ice. We just need some sun

Anyway -- just following Coco around as she does her business with Nature's Miracle -- nothing we can do about it and it's not her fault.

Hopefully it is warming some tomorrow?

Squirrley
9/20/1996 ~ 3/31/2014

Reply With Quote top