Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Fox News host Eric Bolling reportedly sent unsolicited and explicit photos to colleagues - Page 6 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Headlines > The News Room > Celebrity/Public Figures in the News

Celebrity/Public Figures in the News All the juicy stuff about your favorite or most hated celebs.

Old 08-10-2017, 10:43 AM
JQ Registered User
Smile for the camera, you
might be fired Monday.

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevAnn View Post
I know I'm probably not in the norm, BUT....it's a fucking picture. Just delete the shit, tell him to fuck off, and move on. WTF is the big deal. We've all seen dick before. He didn't touch her, he didn't harass her (as far as we know). It was one picture. of a penis.

Now, if he kept on and on, just wouldn't stop - I get it. But if it was ONE picture, and you said leave me alone and he did? I just don't see the issue.
♥️❤️ ❤️

Reply With Quote top
Old 08-10-2017, 01:26 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
BBM: Because they are the victims...victims have a right to their privacy!
Wrong IMO, if someone wants to make an allegation with the potential to destroy another person's career then there can be none of this anonymous BS, and at this time they aren't even alleged victims, only rumor spreaders.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:22 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
:: Buzzed

i really really hope the person accusing produces the pic because if she doesnt ......noone will believe her. the same story for all women who are victims of sexual harassment and the same reason they dont say anything.

its so telling the comments on this thread.

the words "reasonable cause" were used in a post. wow. so reasonable cause is ok for semen/bj. BUT russia is a witch hunt.

#brainwashed

imo
Old 08-10-2017, 03:56 PM
JQ Registered User
Smile for the camera, you
might be fired Monday.

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
:: Amazed

So how does Yashar Ali get this hot scoop?

Reply With Quote top
Old 08-10-2017, 04:15 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
BBM: Because they are the victims...victims have a right to their privacy!
they aren't rape victims or victims of sexual assault so no they DON"T
they may not even be victims of at all
If you are making harassment allegations 8 yrs later stand by them and come forward
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-10-2017, 04:18 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
:: Buzzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ2001 View Post
they aren't rape victims or victims of sexual assault so no they DON"T
they may not even be victims of at all
If you are making harassment allegations 8 yrs later stand by them and come forward
RE: If you are making harassment allegations 8 yrs later stand by them and come forward

ITA
Old 08-11-2017, 08:56 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)

Yashar Ali's lawyer response to the laswsuit.

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/docume...pp_promo=true#
Old 08-11-2017, 09:42 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
:: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by poester View Post
RE: If you are making harassment allegations 8 yrs later stand by them and come forward

ITA
Wow!!!! I totally agree with you. Eric's not my favorite host on Fox and I really don't care one way or the other if he leaves permanently, but let's be fair and not prejudiced because we don't like the political bent of a news source.

I was fortunate to have worked with one General Manager in the dealerships I was the controller of. My office staff was superior, IMO, so they really didn't need daily supervision. My boss, the GM often had me step out of my comfort zone and official position to take on more duties to help him. One was taking a long course in employment law. It was the beginning of the new laws on harassment, handicapped access and other issues in the new environment of employment rights.

The shift was that complaints required an immediate reaction in favor of those reporting abuse. Even knowing that the complaints could be false and a case of sour grapes, we had to err on the side of assumption of wrong doing. Thank goodness we had an in house lawyer overall. But, we used an outside employment legal firm immediately for any potential problem. Saved us in the long run a lot of money and kept us from being fined and prosecuted by the government for ignoring the new laws. And, funny how something so simple as getting ready to go to court has a guilty harassing manger suing that was fired per the law dropping the case. Who figured the ultimate result would uncover that he didn't want his wife knowing about his indiscretions.

So, I can personally recall three events in all those years where I might have sued and won possible big bucks. One was a prank by our couriers where one poor old guy was egged on check my back to see if I was wearing a bra. Another when I was coming down the stairs and a salesman grabbed my almost non-existing breasts and when a brand new sales manager wanted a man in my position. Damn, I could be living in the lap of luxury today if I'd not handled the "attacks" myself and really embarrassed the men involved to the point of sincere apologies.
Reply With Quote top
Old 08-13-2017, 03:11 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)

Journalist says Fox News host Eric Bolling's lawsuit doesn't scare him

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/13/medi...ost/index.html