Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. John Ramsey On Oprah Winfrey|OWN - Page 3 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > And Justice for All > Unsolved Mysteries > JonBenet Ramsey

JonBenet Ramsey The infamous case that started many online forums. Who killed JonBenet?

Old 04-22-2017, 03:57 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
You didn't read what I wrote carefully. The phone records...

We know the phone was used by Patsy to make several calls, by the BPD, and by John to call his pilot, yet when the phone records were finally released they showed NO CALLS in or out of the house for that date.

I didn't know the phone records were released?! I missed this. Can you tell me where I can read them or about what they contained?
Old 04-22-2017, 05:41 PM
I'm a ghost
haunting you

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
I didn't know the phone records were released?! I missed this. Can you tell me where I can read them or about what they contained?
Sorry I mean released as in to the BPD & DA. I may be misremembering, but I believe it was mentioned in PMPT (Schiller got his info from directly from Hunter) and I think it was in Thomas' book as well...not sure on that though. It's been many, many years so I can't be sure without re-reading everything, but it may have been brought up in one of the depositions.

Only "special" people really see my posts...

But that's what happens when you're a ghost.

For Toby...a candle to light your way "home" with the angels.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-22-2017, 06:00 PM
I'm a ghost
haunting you

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

OK it is in ST book, but he was talking about cell phone records...

According to ST's book P 259 pb:-

The AirTouch cell phone records were useless. Ramsey started the service in January 1994. AirTouch said that 91 minutes of use were logged during the August--September billing period of 1996, and 108 minutes were used in September--October. October--November was just as busy.

December, however, the only period we were allowed to see, was empty. No calls at all. I asked if someone could have removed the billing records from the computer? "No way," the AirTouch source told me.

"All these months preceding December are busy, and not one call was logged for that entire month?"

The representative was firm. "There ain't no way anybody altered those records."

Only "special" people really see my posts...

But that's what happens when you're a ghost.

For Toby...a candle to light your way "home" with the angels.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-22-2017, 10:52 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
:: Lurking

Quote:
OK it is in ST book, but he was talking about cell phone records...

According to ST's book P 259 pb:-

The AirTouch cell phone records were useless. Ramsey started the service in January 1994. AirTouch said that 91 minutes of use were logged during the August--September billing period of 1996, and 108 minutes were used in September--October. October--November was just as busy.

December, however, the only period we were allowed to see, was empty. No calls at all. I asked if someone could have removed the billing records from the computer? "No way," the AirTouch source told me.

"All these months preceding December are busy, and not one call was logged for that entire month?"

The representative was firm. "There ain't no way anybody altered those records."

Thank you @Seeker;. I remember a story now about how Patsy got John a new cellphone. She said she had it sitting on their bedroom windowsill charging and he walked in and found it before she could gift it to him. Thats what she said in one of her police interviews. As we all know a new cellphone does not mean a new cell phone company, necessarily. Those records should have been there, imo. Or, of course, the whole story she told about a new phone could have been a lie. It's like many of Patsys stories which don't make sense. She couldn't claim they switched cell phone companies when she got him a new phone because then they knew those records would be subpenaed and it would be discovered she lied. It's just like Patsy to think saying there were no records in December was because of a new cellphone. It sounds just like the ransom note. Illogical magical thinking.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
:: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
Thank you @Seeker;. I remember a story now about how Patsy got John a new cellphone. She said she had it sitting on their bedroom windowsill charging and he walked in and found it before she could gift it to him. Thats what she said in one of her police interviews. As we all know a new cellphone does not mean a new cell phone company, necessarily. Those records should have been there, imo. Or, of course, the whole story she told about a new phone could have been a lie. It's like many of Patsys stories which don't make sense. She couldn't claim they switched cell phone companies when she got him a new phone because then they knew those records would be subpenaed and it would be discovered she lied. It's just like Patsy to think saying there were no records in December was because of a new cellphone. It sounds just like the ransom note. Illogical magical thinking.
Magical thinking so aptly describes how I see Patsy Ramsey.
Reply With Quote top
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM
JQ Registered User
Team Aubrey!

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
:: Artistic

Quote:
Sorry I mean released as in to the BPD & DA. I may be misremembering, but I believe it was mentioned in PMPT (Schiller got his info from directly from Hunter) and I think it was in Thomas' book as well...not sure on that though. It's been many, many years so I can't be sure without re-reading everything, but it may have been brought up in one of the depositions.
Its so odd to look back, 20 years later, and still wander why the parents are not charged.
Reply With Quote top