Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. John Ramsey On Oprah Winfrey|OWN - Page 3 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > And Justice for All > Unsolved Mysteries > JonBenet Ramsey

JonBenet Ramsey The infamous case that started many online forums. Who killed JonBenet?


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 04-22-2017, 03:57 PM
trixie's Avatar
trixie trixie is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,898
Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Lurking
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
You didn't read what I wrote carefully. The phone records...

We know the phone was used by Patsy to make several calls, by the BPD, and by John to call his pilot, yet when the phone records were finally released they showed NO CALLS in or out of the house for that date.

I didn't know the phone records were released?! I missed this. Can you tell me where I can read them or about what they contained?
__________________
"All tyranny needs to gain foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."- Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote top
  #42  
Old 04-22-2017, 05:41 PM
Seeker's Avatar
Seeker Seeker is offline
I'm a ghost
haunting you
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in my own little world
Posts: 4,683
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
I didn't know the phone records were released?! I missed this. Can you tell me where I can read them or about what they contained?
Sorry I mean released as in to the BPD & DA. I may be misremembering, but I believe it was mentioned in PMPT (Schiller got his info from directly from Hunter) and I think it was in Thomas' book as well...not sure on that though. It's been many, many years so I can't be sure without re-reading everything, but it may have been brought up in one of the depositions.
__________________
I am just a figment of your imagination.

Only "special" people really see my posts...

But that's what happens when you're a ghost.

For Toby...a candle to light your way "home" with the angels.
Reply With Quote top
  #43  
Old 04-22-2017, 06:00 PM
Seeker's Avatar
Seeker Seeker is offline
I'm a ghost
haunting you
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in my own little world
Posts: 4,683
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

OK it is in ST book, but he was talking about cell phone records...

According to ST's book P 259 pb:-

The AirTouch cell phone records were useless. Ramsey started the service in January 1994. AirTouch said that 91 minutes of use were logged during the August--September billing period of 1996, and 108 minutes were used in September--October. October--November was just as busy.

December, however, the only period we were allowed to see, was empty. No calls at all. I asked if someone could have removed the billing records from the computer? "No way," the AirTouch source told me.

"All these months preceding December are busy, and not one call was logged for that entire month?"

The representative was firm. "There ain't no way anybody altered those records."
__________________
I am just a figment of your imagination.

Only "special" people really see my posts...

But that's what happens when you're a ghost.

For Toby...a candle to light your way "home" with the angels.
Reply With Quote top
  #44  
Old 04-22-2017, 10:52 PM
trixie's Avatar
trixie trixie is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,898
Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Lurking
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
OK it is in ST book, but he was talking about cell phone records...

According to ST's book P 259 pb:-

The AirTouch cell phone records were useless. Ramsey started the service in January 1994. AirTouch said that 91 minutes of use were logged during the August--September billing period of 1996, and 108 minutes were used in September--October. October--November was just as busy.

December, however, the only period we were allowed to see, was empty. No calls at all. I asked if someone could have removed the billing records from the computer? "No way," the AirTouch source told me.

"All these months preceding December are busy, and not one call was logged for that entire month?"

The representative was firm. "There ain't no way anybody altered those records."

Thank you @Seeker;. I remember a story now about how Patsy got John a new cellphone. She said she had it sitting on their bedroom windowsill charging and he walked in and found it before she could gift it to him. Thats what she said in one of her police interviews. As we all know a new cellphone does not mean a new cell phone company, necessarily. Those records should have been there, imo. Or, of course, the whole story she told about a new phone could have been a lie. It's like many of Patsys stories which don't make sense. She couldn't claim they switched cell phone companies when she got him a new phone because then they knew those records would be subpenaed and it would be discovered she lied. It's just like Patsy to think saying there were no records in December was because of a new cellphone. It sounds just like the ransom note. Illogical magical thinking.
__________________
"All tyranny needs to gain foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."- Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote top
  #45  
Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM
mbutterfly mbutterfly is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 14,716
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Happy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
Thank you @Seeker;. I remember a story now about how Patsy got John a new cellphone. She said she had it sitting on their bedroom windowsill charging and he walked in and found it before she could gift it to him. Thats what she said in one of her police interviews. As we all know a new cellphone does not mean a new cell phone company, necessarily. Those records should have been there, imo. Or, of course, the whole story she told about a new phone could have been a lie. It's like many of Patsys stories which don't make sense. She couldn't claim they switched cell phone companies when she got him a new phone because then they knew those records would be subpenaed and it would be discovered she lied. It's just like Patsy to think saying there were no records in December was because of a new cellphone. It sounds just like the ransom note. Illogical magical thinking.
Magical thinking so aptly describes how I see Patsy Ramsey.
Reply With Quote top
  #46  
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM
RiverSelah's Avatar
RiverSelah RiverSelah is offline
JQ Registered User
Team Aubrey!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,745
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
:: Artistic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
Sorry I mean released as in to the BPD & DA. I may be misremembering, but I believe it was mentioned in PMPT (Schiller got his info from directly from Hunter) and I think it was in Thomas' book as well...not sure on that though. It's been many, many years so I can't be sure without re-reading everything, but it may have been brought up in one of the depositions.
Its so odd to look back, 20 years later, and still wander why the parents are not charged.
Reply With Quote top
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
john, oprah, ramsey, winfrey|own

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Template-Modifications by TMS
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.5 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
justicequest.net 2016
no new posts