Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Liberty German and Abigail Williams, 13 found dead-Carroll County Indiana - Page 19 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Headlines > Crimes Against Children

Crimes Against Children Sadly we have a forum for this!

Old 10-02-2017, 01:28 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

First reports I watched or read said the passenger side window was broken also on their vehicle. Anyone remember that or have an idea where to find that video or news? Broken tail light & passenger window could mean many things. One with his wife and kids going off on them was my first thought then TW. Scary.The wife's info must be outragious, if she's cooperating. Rationalizing and protecting someone so long might be a problem? Hope not.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-02-2017, 03:41 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
:: Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
First reports I watched or read said the passenger side window was broken also on their vehicle. Anyone remember that or have an idea where to find that video or news? Broken tail light & passenger window could mean many things. One with his wife and kids going off on them was my first thought then TW. Scary.The wife's info must be outragious, if she's cooperating. Rationalizing and protecting someone so long might be a problem? Hope not.
Greetings'

Your asking some good questions! I can't remember either.

The wife' has issues too. I mean a track record.

Hopefully LE can scare her enough to get too the truth.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-10-2017, 06:35 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

New assault & trespassing charges as of Oct 7. Arrest affidavit sealed though so don't know what incident it stems from.
http://fox59.com/2017/10/10/person-o...ssing-assault/
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-12-2017, 01:20 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlite64 View Post
Greetings'

Thanks for the update. This guy has a history of sex abuse and violence. I think he does look like the original picture released and not the sketch.

I'm wondering why with this guys past why he was out among society? Also wondering about his early years?
BBM Which picture is the "original picture"?
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-12-2017, 01:45 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
or DNA from this guy?
And, a voice recording!?!
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-12-2017, 02:03 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Greetings'

Regardless if this is the perp whom may have harmed the girls. This guy needs some intense intervention; prison' drug rehabilitation, counseling, probation with some one on one with a probation officer for a couple years. Because without those things the perp will continue to get the slap on the hands and jail will be a revolving door.

This punk needs a extreme wake up call. Just too bad we can't send him to the front lines of war.

I might add CPS needs to take a long hard look at his wife. Those kids were there when the perp was arrested. The wife has a track record too.
I highly doubt this guy will change with court hearings/jail time/intervention/counseling of any kind. He's a sex offender. They never change and they never quit offending no matter how old they get.

Enough said ^^^ without going into my career/work experience and personal life.

BBM Absolutely.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-12-2017, 04:27 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Two days after the sketch, fake ID in Georgetown. He was moved out on May 12th, in Indiana. No where to be found & apparently not checked on. I think there might be a court date in June but need to find that again. His steps are fitting like a glove.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/2...tchet-suspect/
BBM If the glove fits...you must NOT acquit. Sorry...I couldn't help myself
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-12-2017, 04:55 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
She's probably been afraid of him for a long time. He's probably threatened her before and on their road trip to Colorado that if she ever spills the beans about anything...that he'll cause serious injury and/or death to her and the kids.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-12-2017, 05:04 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Greetings'

Your asking some good questions! I can't remember either.

The wife' has issues too. I mean a track record.

Hopefully LE can scare her enough to get too the truth.
Maybe LE will scare her, maybe not. Maybe they won't have to now that she's separated from him...maybe she'll feel safe enough to tell all.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-12-2017, 05:31 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
he looks skinnier than the sketch, but his face looks exact, especially the eyes.

He looks inbred.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshStart View Post
Yeah, something ain't right...
BBM1 What makes someone "look" as if they are a result of inbreeding?

BBM2 Perhaps "something ain't right" only because we know what he has done, what he's capable of and may have done...not because of his looks.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-13-2017, 12:29 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

physical signs of human inbreeding:

ectrodacytly (previously also known as Cleppie Bells or lobster claws) could be due to inbreeding because they seem to be in the individuals that seem to have shared ancestors. Cleppie Bells in a few Scots family, Lobster claws in a British family, Ostrich foot in an African family, and the aleijadinhos of Brazil are some of the examples of ectrodacytly

Charles Darwin, who showed that the descendants of two adult organisms too closely related displayed decreased vigor and fertility, explains PLOS ONE. Closely related human adults who produce offspring run the risk of having children who suffer from harmful recessive mutations, such as congenital birth defects, malformations and many other complex disorders. Inbreeding has also been associated with significant decline in average height, weight and body mass index in children.
Evidence about the results of inbreeding among humans is rare, but European royal dynasties practiced it for generations to keep titles in the family and forge political alliances, says Ewen Callaway for Nature Publishing Group. This led to mental and physical disabilities in many of Europe's monarchs and their relatives. King Charles II of Spain was physically and mentally disabled, and he is believed to have suffered from at least two conditions caused by recessive mutations that led to infertility and kidney failure.
https://www.reference.com/science/ch...83989b507130b3
Old 10-14-2017, 10:34 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSBU View Post
BBM Which picture is the "original picture"?

Greetings'

The very first picture with the head kind of down. I'm not talking about the sketch at all. The picture shows the profile of the face that's what I'm talking about. The picture is on the thread a few pages back.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-15-2017, 11:44 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthie Bee View Post
physical signs of human inbreeding:

ectrodacytly (previously also known as Cleppie Bells or lobster claws) could be due to inbreeding because they seem to be in the individuals that seem to have shared ancestors. Cleppie Bells in a few Scots family, Lobster claws in a British family, Ostrich foot in an African family, and the aleijadinhos of Brazil are some of the examples of ectrodacytly

Charles Darwin, who showed that the descendants of two adult organisms too closely related displayed decreased vigor and fertility, explains PLOS ONE. Closely related human adults who produce offspring run the risk of having children who suffer from harmful recessive mutations, such as congenital birth defects, malformations and many other complex disorders. Inbreeding has also been associated with significant decline in average height, weight and body mass index in children.
Evidence about the results of inbreeding among humans is rare, but European royal dynasties practiced it for generations to keep titles in the family and forge political alliances, says Ewen Callaway for Nature Publishing Group. This led to mental and physical disabilities in many of Europe's monarchs and their relatives. King Charles II of Spain was physically and mentally disabled, and he is believed to have suffered from at least two conditions caused by recessive mutations that led to infertility and kidney failure.
https://www.reference.com/science/ch...83989b507130b3
Well, yes...ectrodactyly CAN be due to inbreeding. It can be due to other causes, too such as encephalocele (protrusion of brain membrane), conditions affecting the heart and digestive systems, (rarely) deafness, environmental factors, congenital constriction rings etc.

Ectrodactyly and other physical disabilities plus mental disabilities can happen for many different reasons.

I don't see anything in photos physically wrong with the person of interest/suspect. He doesn't "look" inbred to me. As far as "something's not right" with him...well, you can't tell by looking at him but it's obvious something may be wrong in his mind...he may have committed murder.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-15-2017, 11:51 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Greetings'

The very first picture with the head kind of down. I'm not talking about the sketch at all. The picture shows the profile of the face that's what I'm talking about. The picture is on the thread a few pages back.
It doesn't take much to confuse me before I've had my coffee...are you talking about the photo of the man on the bridge or one of the photos of Daniel Nations?
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-15-2017, 12:53 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
:: Cheerful

Quote:
BBM1 What makes someone "look" as if they are a result of inbreeding?

BBM2 Perhaps "something ain't right" only because we know what he has done, what he's capable of and may have done...not because of his looks.
nope.

he totally looks like an inbred hillbilly imo.

could be fetal alcohol syndrome, tho, too.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:05 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
It doesn't take much to confuse me before I've had my coffee...are you talking about the photo of the man on the bridge or one of the photos of Daniel Nations?
Greetings'

The man on the bridge.
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-18-2017, 10:10 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Man Who Allegedly Terrorized Hikers Appears In Court

Monday’s court appearance was in Teller County Court and it was on a weapons charge. Nations is now scheduled to have a preliminary hearing in that case on Nov. 6. Court dates have not been set in the El Paso County case.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/10/1...ons-court/amp/
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-18-2017, 10:33 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Wife of person of interest in Delphi murders speaks out

While Daniel Nations remains behind bars in Colorado, his wife spoke with WTTV about her husband being named a person of interest in the deaths of two teenage hikers in Delphi, Indiana.
Katelyn Nations said she does think her husband looks like the sketch of the murder suspect released by police.

"I have been with Daniel for six years now and looking at that picture, there is a lot of similarities," she said.

When asked if she thought her husband was connected to the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, she said she couldn't say for sure one way or the other.

"Honestly I do not want to say that I can see him doing it or not," said Katelyn.
http://abc7chicago.com/wife-of-perso...s-out/2524623/
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-18-2017, 10:46 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

While Daniel Nations remains behind bars in Colorado, his wife spoke about her husband being named a person of interest in the Delphi double homicide in Indiana.
Katelyn Nations says she does think her husband looks like the sketch of the murder suspect released by police.
“I have been with Daniel for six years now and looking at that picture … there is a lot of similarities,” she said.
http://kdvr.com/2017/10/11/wife-of-d...rs-of-2-girls/
Reply With Quote top
Old Yesterday, 12:26 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
nope.

he totally looks like an inbred hillbilly imo.

could be fetal alcohol syndrome, tho, too.
What in his facial features indicates to anyone here that he is inbred or has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome? I have been in the medical and health field for nearly 25 yrs and I just don't see the signs of interbreeding or FAS in his face though I'd like to see a pic of him with no facial hair.

Graphic-perhaps extremely so-pics of inbred humans
https://www.google.com/search?q=imag...hrome&ie=UTF-8

FAS in males
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=is...&bih=662&dpr=1
Reply With Quote top