Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Former NFL star, Aaron Hernandez found hanged in jail cell - Page 20 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > And Justice for All > We the Jury > State of MA v Aaron Hernandez

State of MA v Aaron Hernandez Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez goes on trial Friday for the June 2013 murder of a semi-pro football player, a case that exposed the rich young star's drift into violence and stoked a widening debate about off-the-field behavior of NFL athletes.

Old 05-10-2017, 06:05 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Confused
Default The sister

What, exactly, is the situation regarding the sister?
Old 05-10-2017, 06:31 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy50 View Post
What, exactly, is the situation regarding the sister?
She and her sister have been estranged since Hernandez murdered sisters boyfriend and helped him dispose of evidence. She testified against him at his murder trial for Odin Loyd. She sat with boyfriend Odin's family during the trial and is best friends with Odin's sister. She is also close to Odin's mother. The other day at the court hearing to get rid of his conviction, she was again sitting with Odin's family. She is supposidly living in Boston attending Law School.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-10-2017, 09:41 PM
JQ Registered User
Post~N~Run Champ!

Location: War does not determine who is right - only who is left
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
:: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBlue View Post
All that time and money on a ( very fair) trial...and POOF? It was all in vain?
Yep. Even Manson will have his wiped clean.

Squirrley
9/20/1996 ~ 3/31/2014

Reply With Quote top
Old 05-10-2017, 10:20 PM
JQ Registered User
Relaxing with my cats

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
:: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaRainbow View Post
I wonder if MA will revisit this law (re death before appeal plays out)
They definitely need to, imo. This is totally unfair to Odin Lloyd's family. The man was murdered according to a jury who convicted Hernandez of that crime. This old law is appalling. IMO
Old 05-11-2017, 12:52 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

On a positive note AH got more hang time than Kim dung dong's last missile.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:35 PM
JQ Registered User
Relaxing with my cats

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
:: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sy Clopps View Post
On a positive note AH got more hang time than Kim dung dong's last missile.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:33 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hmmmm

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/...ndez-contract/

WILLIE MCGINEST THINKS ROBERT KRAFT WILL PAY AARON HERNANDEZ’S FAMILY HIS LOST WAGES
05.12.17 at 9:24 am ET
By Alex Reimer

The Patriots might be obligated to pay Aaron Hernandez's estate $6 million. (Keith Bedford/The Boston Globe)

Now that Aaron Hernandez’s murder conviction has been overturned, former Patriots linebacker Willie McGinest thinks Robert Kraft is going to pay the disgraced ex-NFL star’s family the guaranteed money remaining on his contract.

Under Massachusetts law, a defendant’s convictions are void if he doesn’t exhaust all of his legal appeals upon his passing. Judge Susan Garsh exonerated Hernandez Tuesday, because he was in the process of appealing his first-degree murder conviction when he hanged himself in his cell last month.

With Hernandez now technically an innocent man, the Patriots may be forced to pay his estate roughly $6 million in the form of a $3.5 million signing bonus and $2.5 million in guaranteed salary. In an interview with TMZ Sports, McGinest said he predicts Kraft will pony up the cash.

“Mr. Kraft is a little more sentimental towards the lives that are lost and not really the money,” he said. “At the end of the day, it affected two families. There’s a little girl with no father and there’s a family with no son. At the end of the day, the money is minute, because you’re talking about lives and a tragedy that happened. Mr. Kraft has a heart. At the end of the day, he understands that that little girl is probably never going to have the means or a father or somebody in her life. And if it’s the law, then he’s a law abiding citizen. You’ve got to follow the law.”

Even though Hernandez’s murder conviction is void, the Patriots will likely argue he was in breach of his contract. On WEEI’s OM&F earlier this week, sports law expert Daniel Wallach said it’s unlikely the Patriots will be forced to pay, because Hernandez wasn’t available to play football after he was arrested for the 2013 Odin Lloyd shooting.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-15-2017, 12:03 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

:: Lurking

Aaron Hernandez's fiancee tells Dr. Phil why she was shocked by prison suicide

Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez thought Aaron's death was a hoax

When Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez got the phone call April 19 that her fiancé, Aaron Hernandez, had committed suicide in prison , she was in such shock that she didn't believe what she was hearing.
"I thought it was a hoax, that this was some cruel person playing a trick on me," Jenkins-Hernandez said in her first public remarks since Aaron's death.
Jenkins-Hernandez made the comments during an interview with Dr. Phil that's set to air in a two-part special May 15-16.
According to a promo from the show, Jenkins-Hernandez is going to set "the record straight about her fiancé's mysterious jail cell death."
Jenkins-Hernandez, who talked to Hernandez the day before his death, said she had no idea Aaron was going to kill himself, even though he had written in a suicide note where he told her "indirectly" what "was coming."
In her final conversation with Hernandez, Jenkins-Hernandez says that Aaron actually sounded upbeat.
"I felt like we were looking so bright. We were going up a ladder to a positive direction," Shayanna told Dr. Phil. "Our last talk had nothing to do with suicidal thoughts." ...................

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/aa...rison-suicide/
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-15-2017, 02:54 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Is anyone going to watch this interview? It starts in ten minutes here. I'm still deciding, i am curious to what she will say but I know she will probably continue lying about him. That's just going to make me mad. What to do, what to do? Lol
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-15-2017, 03:12 PM
JQ Registered User
old enough to know better

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
:: Angelic

I am watching only because son wants to watch it. I hate Dr Phool.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:34 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmommy View Post
Is anyone going to watch this interview? It starts in ten minutes here. I'm still deciding, i am curious to what she will say but I know she will probably continue lying about him. That's just going to make me mad. What to do, what to do? Lol
I cant and will not watch. She said it all before when she said she learned to keep her mouth shut and ignore things.

Shes (almost) as disgusting as Baez. Anybody who chooses to lie to try to get a guilty person off on a murder charge...

they can both rot in Hell as far as I am concerned.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-15-2017, 03:57 PM
JQ Registered User

Nothing's noteworthy

She said she is unsure he wrote the suicide letters. He was in prison long enough that it could be fake.

He was not a church going person so the John16 she questions.

Tomorrow show goes on. Homosexual allegation..,. 6.5 million in payment ect
Old 05-15-2017, 04:34 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

:: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmommy View Post
No. She's a lying bitch and I haven't watched Phil since he had the scamanthonys on.

Reply With Quote top
Old 05-15-2017, 05:34 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
:: Amazed

I do not watch Dr Phil. He is a multi millionaire, feasting on the tragedy of others' sorrows-all because Oprah backed him and he likes the ratings. He doesn't want to help anyone-he just wants to get richer-and drum up business for his other ventures-like "Doctors on Demand." What a farce.

First were the Anthonys. I didn't watch it at the time, but about two years later I decided to watch it. Made me sick. Made me sicker to know that the money they were "donating to find missing children" ultimately wound up in their pockets-as they were scamming their mortgage company to stall foreclosure. That was the end of Dr Phil for me.

I understand Ms Jenkins is grieving. I understand her child has lost her father. Ms. Jenkins should grieve in private. Her husband was a gangster, a murderer, a serial adulterer, and an all around loser. She knew his faults. He killed her sister's boyfriend-Ms Jenkins lied for him, then conveniently "forgot"other facts that would have implicated him in the crime-of which she was certainly aware! I understand supporting a loved one-I don't understand lying to help them cover up a crime.

I'd like to see the family of Otis LLoyd on tv-and his fiancé. Also, the families of Daniel Abreu and Safiro Fortado. Oh, wait-Hernandez was found not guilty for the deaths of Mr Abreu and Mr. Fortado-and although a hard working jury found him guilty of Mr LLoyd's murder-that conviction is no longer valid-because of an archaic rule about his case being in appeal.
Nothing to be done about that, now, but I doubt those families will be on Dr Phil.

Dr Phil and his "grieving guests"-who are making money from someone else's pain-can all go to Hell!

Pat
MHO
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-15-2017, 05:55 PM
JQ Registered User

Jenkins has changed her name to Hernandez. Its for her daughter so she will not be confused that:they have the same name...Doncha know
Old 05-24-2017, 07:44 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Hell Behind Bars, Devours 20 HoneyBuns In One Night

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oney-Buns.html
Reply With Quote top