Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Maura Murray - Page 14 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > And Justice for All > Conspiracy Theories and more > Cases that Haunt us

Old 11-19-2017, 02:09 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Happy

Did anybody hear about any results from the wood chips?

I think the brothers or friends living in that house worked at the ski lodge and didn't show up for work their next shift.

It was presented so well. An interesting case.

Reply With Quote top
Old 11-20-2017, 09:57 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme222 View Post
Did anybody hear about any results from the wood chips?

I think the brothers or friends living in that house worked at the ski lodge and didn't show up for work their next shift.

It was presented so well. An interesting case.
orensic Scientist Lori Baker tested the wood chips and concluded that they were positive for human blood of two different people one of them being a male. Whether or not the other human's blood belonged to a female, or even Murray for that matter, was unable to be confirmed.

Frelong and Roderick shared the results of the wood chip's testing with the New Hampshire State Police. And although Murray's blood wasn't said to be found, the Cold Case Unit felt they had gathered enough evidence to reopen the case.

https://www.bustle.com/p/the-maura-m...series-3215295
Reply With Quote top