Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Cosmo Dinardo and Sean Kratz Charged with Murder of Dean Finochiarro, Tom Meo, Mark Sturgis, Jimi Tar Patrick - PA - Page 10 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Headlines > It's Criminal

It's Criminal This is a forum in itself!

Old 07-14-2017, 04:45 PM
JQ Registered User
oooOOOooo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I don't know which is worse -- that Cosmo "crushed" Meo by running over him with the backhoe .. or that he set them on fire - trying to incinerate them. How inhumane and heartless.

This was premeditated and he deserves the LONG prison sentence he'll likely be getting..

According affidavits - Kratz is way more involved than I imagined. He's knee-deep in this. They likely will spend the rest of their lives in prison..and they're so young. Can you imagine being 20 years old and sentenced to life in prison? But they deserve what is coming to them.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-14-2017, 05:14 PM
Administrator
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

I just cannot nor will ever understand how such young people harbor so much hate and evil

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

JQ TOS
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-14-2017, 06:13 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
:: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bex1 View Post
I think that witness is VERY lucky that he didn't get in the car with them.. I think he would be dead, if he had.
If you're referring to Sean Kratz, he's probably wishing he did. Too late now.

As for whether we'll ever know the whole truth, forensic computer examiners are probably going to find some VERY interesting information.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-14-2017, 08:18 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
:: Bitchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leagleeagle View Post
My feeling is that this was a thrill kill
I can't stop thinking "why didn't Kratz gtfoutta dodge while Dinardo went to pick up Meo and Sturgis". Why not call the cops? Instead, he stayed there with a dead body. He claims Dinardo killed Dean. Maybe he did. But you stuck around with a dead body and waited while he lures two more to their death and did NOTHING. And then you helped burn and bury them. Sickening.

The more I think about it, the more I think it was all about the killing. I also think Kratz knew about Patrick the whole time too. Dinardo is a big mouth braggart. He told him and they set up others to kill. The drug buy bs is just to dirty up the victims. I could be way off. But it just seems like the "cheated and threatened" business is crap. THEY HAD THE GUNS!

I'm sick over this. Ugh.

IMO,
Lilismom
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-14-2017, 08:50 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
they're cousins???
Yes.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:48 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilismom View Post
I can't stop thinking "why didn't Kratz gtfoutta dodge while Dinardo went to pick up Meo and Sturgis". Why not call the cops? Instead, he stayed there with a dead body. He claims Dinardo killed Dean. Maybe he did. But you stuck around with a dead body and waited while he lures two more to their death and did NOTHING. And then you helped burn and bury them. Sickening.

The more I think about it, the more I think it was all about the killing. I also think Kratz knew about Patrick the whole time too. Dinardo is a big mouth braggart. He told him and they set up others to kill. The drug buy bs is just to dirty up the victims. I could be way off. But it just seems like the "cheated and threatened" business is crap. THEY HAD THE GUNS!

I'm sick over this. Ugh.

IMO,
Lilismom

First off, I think it's like you said, DiNardo bragged to his cousin Kratz about the "thrill of the kill" surrounding Jimi Patrick.

It was talked about and Kratz was "all in" with DiNardo and the next three murders. DiNardo drove him there to do exactly what they did. Set up the next three to be executed.

They EACH put a bullet in Dean. Kratz first and Dinardo second. Kratz saying that he was still alive after his first shot and Cosmo shooting the killing shot....DiNardo saying he was dead after the first shot.

Punk assed cowards.

Of course the lame justification of "cheated and threatened" was easier to confess to than, "me and my cousin were getting off on killing", but I do believe all were lured out there with the promise of some sort of pot deal.

DiNardo acts like he sold Jimi Patrick a firearm and while he was holding it, DiNardo shoots HIM with a 22 rifle......kind of justifying it in his head in some weird way. Dead man tell no tales, so we'll never really know what happened at the end for Jimi. You DON'T show up for a pot deal, Not have enough money and then decide you want to buy a rifle for $800. Cripes! He was living with his grandparents and attending University on a scholarship! How was he supposed to be carting a rifle around? Another BS story by Cosmo.

^^THIS story is fabricated to muddy Jimi Patrick's name....who was a year behind DiNardo at a tony private prep school for boys. Jimi was a rising star and DiNardo was banned from campus at Arcadia. I can see the total jealousy.

DiNardo's first story about Jimi is that he needed a ride to go score a big cocaine deal. Another dirty story to sully Jimi's name.

I think the killing cousins are: a poor, empty, going nowhere, little rich boy and his 2 bit criminal lackey side-kick with nothing in their lives to be proud about so they sought to bring others down.

Losers and cowards.
Old 07-14-2017, 11:36 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyPad View Post
First off, I think it's like you said, DiNardo bragged to his cousin Kratz about the "thrill of the kill" surrounding Jimi Patrick.

It was talked about and Kratz was "all in" with DiNardo and the next three murders. DiNardo drove him there to do exactly what they did. Set up the next three to be executed.

They EACH put a bullet in Dean. Kratz first and Dinardo second. Kratz saying that he was still alive after his first shot and Cosmo shooting the killing shot....DiNardo saying he was dead after the first shot.

Punk assed cowards.

Of course the lame justification of "cheated and threatened" was easier to confess to than, "me and my cousin were getting off on killing", but I do believe all were lured out there with the promise of some sort of pot deal.

DiNardo acts like he sold Jimi Patrick a firearm and while he was holding it, DiNardo shoots HIM with a 22 rifle......kind of justifying it in his head in some weird way. Dead man tell no tales, so we'll never really know what happened at the end for Jimi. You DON'T show up for a pot deal, Not have enough money and then decide you want to buy a rifle for $800. Cripes! He was living with his grandparents and attending University on a scholarship! How was he supposed to be carting a rifle around? Another BS story by Cosmo.

^^THIS story is fabricated to muddy Jimi Patrick's name....who was a year behind DiNardo at a tony private prep school for boys. Jimi was a rising star and DiNardo was banned from campus at Arcadia. I can see the total jealousy.

DiNardo's first story about Jimi is that he needed a ride to go score a big cocaine deal. Another dirty story to sully Jimi's name.

I think the killing cousins are: a poor, empty, going nowhere, little rich boy and his 2 bit criminal lackey side-kick with nothing in their lives to be proud about so they sought to bring others down.

Losers and cowards.

I think you nailed it
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-15-2017, 02:59 PM
Administrator
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Saturday, July 15, 2017 10:50AM EST

Chilling details emerge in Pennsylvania killing spree

http://6abc.com/news/chilling-detail...spree/2217415/

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

JQ TOS
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-15-2017, 06:16 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
:: Amazed

I am glad the young men have been found, for their families' sake. But now, darkness takes hold for them. Their childrens' futures have been stolen and for a long time they may think there is no "light after darkness." They all seemed typical young adults. Yes, maybe they smoked some pot. One had some brushes with the law. But they worked, went to school, had friends and girlfriends. They certainly did not deserve this-no one does.

Also, I feel for the families of the charged. I am not going to lay blame. Maybe they were spoiled. Maybe they were coddled. Maybe they were allowed to do as they pleased. I don't know. I don't really know much, except one family seems affluent. That doesn't mean they knew about these crimes or helped cover them up. When they were born, their parents had dreams for them, also. They went on vacations, had Christmas dinners, playdates, and went to school, just as the other boys did. They have siblings and grandparents and friends. For reasons we may never know, they went in a different direction-a deadly direction.

I just feel badly that all these people are suffering because of the actions of two sick, demented young men. It makes me want to cry.

But, I've cried all my tears. Today I went to the funeral of a young lady (26) who died of a heroin overdose.This beautiful young lady was a ray of sunshine on this street her whole life. Her addiction was fairly recent. Her family's grief is heartrending.

What I'm trying to say is, it is so sad that our young people are at such risk for all sorts of dangerous things. Seems like it gets worse as time passes. All these families are suffering-and other families all over. Lives are changed forever, and it's always, What if..? Some families get through the darkness. Some don't. It's difficult to be strong sometimes.

The DA and all the people searching, forensics people, volunteers, police officers-they were affected by this, too. It's had an impact on a large community, and now they have to heal.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-16-2017, 03:05 PM
JQ Registered User
Post~N~Run Champ!

Location: War does not determine who is right - only who is left
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
:: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by leagleeagle View Post
My feeling is that this was a thrill kill
My opinion this was a deliberate robbery of those 4 boys.
$4,000 was mentioned on the news, one kid had, for a 1/2 lb. and he was 'short'.
Isn't that an awful lot of money?

I figure the killers planned, all along, to kill these 'customers' for their cash on hand.

Squirrley
9/20/1996 ~ 3/31/2014

Reply With Quote top
Old 07-16-2017, 03:44 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

:: Awesome

Greetings'

I have been playing catch up with reading the thread. One thing for sure these two are serial killers. I really don't think drugs are a factor with the killings. I think these two were seriously escalating in their crimes. I mean they were out of control with multiple murders with in a very short span of time.

I do think these two had an agenda and it's not drugs. LE needs to look to the past too see how many animals/pets in the area have gone missing or were harmed.

These two didn't just wake up one day and start killing. I think there were some serious warning signs happening and no one did nothing.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-16-2017, 03:49 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Saturday, July 15, 2017 10:50AM EST

Chilling details emerge in Pennsylvania killing spree

http://6abc.com/news/chilling-detail...spree/2217415/
Greetings'

From the link: Court documents obtained by ABC News show both men also face multiple counts of conspiracy, robbery and abuse of a corpse.

There is much more going on here than just drugs!!
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-16-2017, 04:34 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlite64 View Post
Greetings'

From the link: Court documents obtained by ABC News show both men also face multiple counts of conspiracy, robbery and abuse of a corpse.

Totally agree
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-17-2017, 09:14 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlite64 View Post
Greetings'

Possibly because they tried to incinerate them? What evil punks!
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-17-2017, 10:17 AM
JQ Registered User
Follow the money or lover

I would say the abuse is because they were set on fire after their death.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:40 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
:: Bitchy

I think anything other than properly laying a deceased person to rest is "abuse of a corpse". Sick fkers.

Has anyone found anything indicating that they found the alleged pot or cash that sparked these murders? I'm still looking...

IMO,
Lilismom
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-17-2017, 06:51 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
:: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilismom View Post
Has anyone found anything indicating that they found the alleged pot or cash that sparked these murders? I'm still looking...

IMO,
Lilismom
This may be one of the details they're withholding from the public.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-17-2017, 08:58 PM
JQ Registered User
oooOOOooo

Allegedly Cosmo is claiming he killed 2 people when he was 15 years old in Philadelphia. Police are trying to verify it.

Are there more victims? Schizophrenic drug dealer, 20, who murdered four young men on his family's Pennsylvania farm 'claims to have killed TWO others when he was 15'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...o-victims.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by airportwoman View Post
If you're referring to Sean Kratz, he's probably wishing he did. Too late now.

As for whether we'll ever know the whole truth, forensic computer examiners are probably going to find some VERY interesting information.
No, there was an unnamed witness who said he met up with Cosmo and another man to do a marijuana deal on the day that Jimi went missing (the first boy to go missing). They met in a store parking lot.

The witness said after - Cosmo kept pestering him to get into the car to "discuss business" but he repeatedly declined.. The witness said the passenger in the car finally told Cosmo to let it go.

I think the witness might have been an intended victim, but luckily he didn't get into the car. just a theory though.
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-17-2017, 09:05 PM
JQ Registered User
oooOOOooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAJS View Post
~snip~

Also, I feel for the families of the charged. I am not going to lay blame. Maybe they were spoiled. Maybe they were coddled. Maybe they were allowed to do as they pleased. I don't know. I don't really know much, except one family seems affluent. That doesn't mean they knew about these crimes or helped cover them up. When they were born, their parents had dreams for them, also. They went on vacations, had Christmas dinners, playdates, and went to school, just as the other boys did. They have siblings and grandparents and friends. For reasons we may never know, they went in a different direction-a deadly direction.
~snip~
I agree about not laying blame on the perp's families.. it does bother me - that Cosmo wasn't allowed to have a gun legally, because of his mental state but still had access to his mother's gun.

I think a lot of people will point the finger at her - saying she should have been more careful.. but who knows.. maybe she had it locked up and Cosmo guessed the code.. or looked over her shoulder when she was opened it ?!?

Whatever the case - they must be living a nightmare right now.. not only having to live with what their son did.. but also the fact that there were dead bodies on their property.. yikes. I'd sell it ASAP...
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-18-2017, 09:56 AM
JQ Registered User
Follow the money or lover

The headline in Bex's post says "Schizophrenic" - I mean, we all know he was admitted to a mental hospital at one point. But do we know for sure he was Schizo??