Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Alexis Arensman? - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Advocate > This case needs help!

This case needs help! Cases that need extra attention and info about what you can do to help ensure that justice is served!

Old 04-30-2015, 03:16 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Alexis Arensman?

Maybe I missed it, but is there any info on here about Alexis Arensman who died of"unnatural causes" in Indiana? It was on the news, and the 911 call was made public. The mother called and said the 3 year old little girl was unresponsive and bruised everywhere. One of the other little girls was in intensive care for awhile, and so was the baby sister. So something happened to all 3 girls. This case disturbs me, because I have not heard anything new on the news, and wondering if they are ever going to charge anyone. If there is a thread on here already about it, could you point it out to me?
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-19-2015, 07:19 AM
JQ Registered User
Trying to stop swearing so
much

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
:: Veggedout

i found this: http://www.whas11.com/story/news/loc...rges/27540751/
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-19-2015, 12:59 PM
JQ Registered User
We love our Aubrey!

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
:: Cheerful

donation site - it has comments from her grandmother.
https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/szw7

a youtube compilation - alexis had such a big smile.
Quote:
I do intend on filing criminal charges at the completion of the investigation,” Mull said Thursday. Mull said that CPD investigators have made it their “extremely high priority” to find justice for Alexis Arensman.
“As much as I would like, as a prosecutor, for that to be a quick process, sometimes it takes a period of time so the appropriate person can be identified as the perpetrator and sufficient amount of legally admissible evidence can be collected,” he said. “Sometimes such cases can involve a lengthy investigation in order for us, at the end of the day, to make sure we successfully convict the person or persons.”
Mull said he was ready to confirm the child’s cause of death or release the autopsy report prepared by the Jefferson County, Ky., medical examiner. He said multiple adults were living in the home with the child, located in Silver Lakes mobile home park along U.S. 31, at the time of her death.
“In some cases, when ... a child dies in a home where there are multiple adult individuals present, under those circumstances, it is imperative to identify not only who is responsible, but then to accumulate enough legally admissible proof to convict that person at a trial,” he said.
Quote:
Weigleb failed to appear for a hearing in Floyd County that involved her lack of payment of $2,100 in probation fees, following a 2012 class B felony conviction for battering then-3-month-old Bethannie Arensman.
Alexis Arensman’s father, Richard Arensman Jr., 24, Evansville, was charged in Vanderburgh County with class D felony battery resulting in bodily injury in January 2014. It was determined by a court there during a hearing in February that if Arensman were to be released on bond, his conditions would include “no contact with A.A.”
http://www.newsandtribune.com/news/m...d6c73e42a.html
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-21-2015, 11:23 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Two arrested, charged in death of Clarksville 3-year-old Alexis Arensman
11/10/2015

JEFFERSONVILLE — Nearly nine months after 3-year-old Alexis Arensman died from unnatural causes, the Clarksville girl's mother and one other suspect were formally charged and arrested Tuesday in connection to her death.

</SPAN></SPAN>Clark County Prosecutor Jeremy Mull charged Cynthia Weigleb and her then-boyfriend Joseph Manske with a level 1 felony count of neglect of a dependent resulting in death and one level 3 felony count of neglect of a dependent resulting in serious bodily injury. The second neglect charge is related to Alexis' sibling who was severely injured during the February incident.

"I'm very eager to obtain justice for these two little girls," Mull said. "The investigation has taken a period of time but that was purposeful. I wanted to file these charges and have the best chance possible of obtaining the convictions."

Read more: http://www.newsandtribune.com/news/update-two-arrested-charged-in-death-of-clarksville--year/article_b7686f06-87e2-11e5-9f59-dbe28f44a089.html

Clark Co. prosecutor talks about charges in death of 3-year-old
November 10, 2015
….. snipped
Clark County Prosecutor Jeremy Mull said he hoped he would be able to file murder charges, but with this evidence this is what he feels he can prove.

"You have to realize that in this case there were two children living in a household with multiple adults living in that house and in order to prove a murder charge I would have to prove specifically that one particular individual or that both particular individuals murdered Alexis with the evidence we were able to obtain in the case. The charges I felt I could prove was neglect resulting in death," Mull said.

The charges carry a maximum of 56 years in prison.

Read more: http://www.whas11.com/story/news/crime/2015/11/10/clark-co-prosecutor-talks-charges-clarksville-murder-case/75538810/

.......... HaLeigh Cummings
Born 8/17/03, Disappeared 2/10/09
Reply With Quote top