Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Sherin Mathews 3, Richardson,Texas - Page 5 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Missing, NOT forgotten > Found Murdered

Found Murdered Cases where the missing have been found murdered and a suspect(s) is identified, in custody or being tried.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 10-24-2017, 06:31 PM
JennaCee's Avatar
JennaCee JennaCee is offline
JQ Registered User
Jq
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PA 🌳
Posts: 4,305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Curious
Default

All I keep thinking, if this is true, is they were irritated with her and forcing the milk down her throat..like pouring it in in anger. 3 a.m. ?? wth.
gah-
__________________
🍂🎃🍂
Reply With Quote top
  #82  
Old 10-24-2017, 08:00 PM
LadyP LadyP is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 178
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Fine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbunny View Post
BBM - i agree. i'm afraid and disgusted to even say it, but perhaps she choked on "something else."
That was the first thing I thought of after reading that she "choked".......It's a sad statement of the times when that is the first thought that comes to mind. So much evil....so many little children who have to live through so much abuse.
Reply With Quote top
  #83  
Old 10-24-2017, 10:53 PM
Oregongal's Avatar
Oregongal Oregongal is online now
JQ Registered User
Love and Truth is the Answer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Still Oregon :)
Posts: 12,277
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbunny View Post
BBM - i agree. i'm afraid and disgusted to even say it, but perhaps she choked on "something else."
They will perhaps be able to tell during autopsy.
God Ok hope not.
Sadly would not be surprised.
Reply With Quote top
  #84  
Old 10-25-2017, 10:39 PM
moonlite64 moonlite64 is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,806
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Awesome
Thread Starter
Default

Why is Sherin Mathews' father charged with injury to a child, not murder?

When a child dies, there is often a public outcry to charge the person responsible with murder.
But what happened doesnít always fit the legal definition of murder. Or prosecutors canít prove it to a jury.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...y-child-murder
Reply With Quote top
  #85  
Old 10-25-2017, 10:47 PM
moonlite64 moonlite64 is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,806
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Awesome
Thread Starter
Default

'More arrests possible' in Sherin Mathews case, police say mother 'not co-operating'

Richardson Police Department in Texas confirmed that more arrests are possible in the still “dynamic” and “active” investigation into the disappearance of a three-year-old Indian girl child Sherin Mathews in this affluent Texas suburb. “We have a solid case,” police confirmed after speaking to the father of the missing child. The mother of the child is "not cooperating" in giving details about the child's disappearance, Officer Kevin Perlich of Richardson Police said.

http://www.firstpost.com/world/sheri...e-4170713.html
Reply With Quote top
  #86  
Old 10-25-2017, 11:02 PM
moonlite64 moonlite64 is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,806
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Awesome
Thread Starter
Default

Wesley Mathews transported to Dallas County Jail, placed on suicide watch

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dalla...atch/486072784
Reply With Quote top
  #87  
Old 10-26-2017, 11:26 AM
moonlite64 moonlite64 is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,806
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Awesome
Thread Starter
Default

New details on the death of toddler Sherin Mathews are raising questions about why Wesley Mathews chose not to wake his wife, a registered nurse, and instead reportedly watched as his young adopted daughter choked to death on milk that she had been forced to drink.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4577828/we...death-on-milk/
Reply With Quote top
  #88  
Old 10-26-2017, 12:00 PM
Eastender Eastender is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 710
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Cheeky
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlite64 View Post
New details on the death of toddler Sherin Mathews are raising questions about why Wesley Mathews chose not to wake his wife, a registered nurse, and instead reportedly watched as his young adopted daughter choked to death on milk that she had been forced to drink.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4577828/we...death-on-milk/
If his story is true, which I don't believe it is, there was no reason not to wake the wife. My guess is he was molesting the child and something went wrong. Otherwise, why hide her in a culvert and make up an elaborate lie. He's not on suicide watch because she choked on milk. Something else is going on here.
Reply With Quote top
  #89  
Old 10-26-2017, 12:33 PM
moonlite64 moonlite64 is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,806
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Awesome
Thread Starter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastender View Post
If his story is true, which I don't believe it is, there was no reason not to wake the wife. My guess is he was molesting the child and something went wrong. Otherwise, why hide her in a culvert and make up an elaborate lie. He's not on suicide watch because she choked on milk. Something else is going on here.
Greetings'

Hopefully the autopsy will give more answers to what really happened?
Reply With Quote top
  #90  
Old 10-30-2017, 06:55 PM
moonlite64 moonlite64 is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,806
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Awesome
Thread Starter
Default

Volunteer Who Helped Find Missing Toddler's Body Speaks Out.

Seevers is part of the nonprofit MARK 9 Search and Rescue, a team of 15 volunteers who worked alongside law enforcement to look for Sherin. On the morning the girl’s body was discovered, five pairs of volunteers and dogs from the group were involved in the search. One of the dogs led her handler to a field near the Mathews home before taking them to the drainage area she was found, Seevers said.

“She started doing it from a long way off,” he said of the dog. “And it wasn’t an area she was supposed to be looking in, but that’s how it concluded. She found her way there. One of the things we have to do is we have to believe in them and she took us there.”

http://www.ibtimes.com/sherin-mathew...ks-out-2607334
Reply With Quote top
  #91  
Old 10-30-2017, 06:58 PM
moonlite64 moonlite64 is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,806
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Awesome
Thread Starter
Default

The body of missing toddler Sherin Mathews was released Saturday by the medical examiner in Dallas, Texas. The 3-year-old’s body was sent to a funeral home, though it was unclear to whom the body was released.
Although the autopsy was completed and the body released, Sherin’s cause and manner of death was still pending Sunday, according to KXAS-TV. Conflicting accounts from Sherin’s father about what led to her death further muddle the story.

http://www.ibtimes.com/what-sherin-m...leased-2607675
Reply With Quote top
  #92  
Old 11-13-2017, 11:50 AM
protectkidz's Avatar
protectkidz protectkidz is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 30,475
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Cheerful
Default

"The parents of Sherin Mathews are set to return to back to court Monday morning for the custody of their biological 4-year-old daughter.

Wesley and Sini Mathews appeared in court Oct. 23 for their first hearing but it was pushed back to Nov. 13 so Wesley could hire a civil attorney.

Their biological child has been in the custody of Child Protective Services in foster care for the past three weeks following the disappearance of her sister, Sherin Mathews.

While in foster care, Sini has been able to visit with the child once a week.

Wesley is still in custody at Dallas County Jail and has been charged with felony injury to a child after he provided investigators at the Richardson Police Department with a conflicting story about what happened to his adoptive daughter, Sherin...."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/sherin-math...hild/491232310
__________________
Thank you, Tby.
Reply With Quote top
  #93  
Old 11-14-2017, 03:17 PM
moonlite64 moonlite64 is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,806
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Awesome
Thread Starter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
"The parents of Sherin Mathews are set to return to back to court Monday morning for the custody of their biological 4-year-old daughter.

Wesley and Sini Mathews appeared in court Oct. 23 for their first hearing but it was pushed back to Nov. 13 so Wesley could hire a civil attorney.

Their biological child has been in the custody of Child Protective Services in foster care for the past three weeks following the disappearance of her sister, Sherin Mathews.

While in foster care, Sini has been able to visit with the child once a week.

Wesley is still in custody at Dallas County Jail and has been charged with felony injury to a child after he provided investigators at the Richardson Police Department with a conflicting story about what happened to his adoptive daughter, Sherin...."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/sherin-math...hild/491232310

Greetings'

Both the parents should never be allowed around any child unsupervised.
Reply With Quote top
  #94  
Old 11-16-2017, 05:40 PM
protectkidz's Avatar
protectkidz protectkidz is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 30,475
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Cheerful
Default

and here we go:

"Sini Mathews, the mother of Sherin Mathews, is in police custody at the Richardson City Jail.

Sini faces a charge of child endangerment and abandonment. She turned herself into police and was escorted by her attorney...."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dalla...tody/492424405
__________________
Thank you, Tby.
Reply With Quote top
  #95  
Old 11-16-2017, 05:44 PM
protectkidz's Avatar
protectkidz protectkidz is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 30,475
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Cheerful
Default

from that link:

"...A newly released arrest affidavit details what happened the day before Sherin was reported missing. According to the affidavit, Sini, Wesley Mathews and their biological daughter went to a restaurant in North Garland, leaving Sherin behind.

Detectives obtained cell phone records that pinpoint Sini and Wesley in the restaurant. An itemized receipt indicated that the family ordered one child's meal at the restaurant, which was also confirmed by the waiter serving their table. ..."

I wonder, was Sherin dead by the time they went to the restaurant without her?
__________________
Thank you, Tby.
Reply With Quote top
  #96  
Old 11-16-2017, 07:22 PM
Oregongal's Avatar
Oregongal Oregongal is online now
JQ Registered User
Love and Truth is the Answer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Still Oregon :)
Posts: 12,277
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
from that link:

"...A newly released arrest affidavit details what happened the day before Sherin was reported missing. According to the affidavit, Sini, Wesley Mathews and their biological daughter went to a restaurant in North Garland, leaving Sherin behind.

Detectives obtained cell phone records that pinpoint Sini and Wesley in the restaurant. An itemized receipt indicated that the family ordered one child's meal at the restaurant, which was also confirmed by the waiter serving their table. ..."

I wonder, was Sherin dead by the time they went to the restaurant without her?
That was my first thought too pk.
Or she had some kind of horrible accident while alone.
I'm leaning toward her being dead before their dinner out.
Sure wish we'd get the autopsy results.
I wonder if the bio daughter was a witness? Take her out to dinner, away from the scene, so she might forget?
Also wonder if the little girl has said something?
Grrrr, too many questions buzzing my brain!
But very glad moms locked up too.
Reply With Quote top
  #97  
Old 11-17-2017, 07:52 PM
Lavender Lavender is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,478
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

I hope as this progresses LE is able to charge these 2 with murder.
Reply With Quote top
  #98  
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM
moonlite64 moonlite64 is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,806
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Awesome
Thread Starter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
and here we go:

"Sini Mathews, the mother of Sherin Mathews, is in police custody at the Richardson City Jail.

Sini faces a charge of child endangerment and abandonment. She turned herself into police and was escorted by her attorney...."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dalla...tody/492424405

Greetings'

Is LE sure Sherin didn't pass away on Friday? Who the hell in there right mind would leave a 3 yr old alone and go out to dinner?
Reply With Quote top
  #99  
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
protectkidz's Avatar
protectkidz protectkidz is offline
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 30,475
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Cheerful
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlite64 View Post
Greetings'

Is LE sure Sherin didn't pass away on Friday? Who the hell in there right mind would leave a 3 yr old alone and go out to dinner?
they are not saying jack.

I think we will probably see additional charges, it'll be interesting to see if for both or just one.
__________________
Thank you, Tby.
Reply With Quote top
  #100  
Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM
TrialAddict TrialAddict is online now
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,014
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlite64 View Post
Greetings'

Is LE sure Sherin didn't pass away on Friday? Who the hell in there right mind would leave a 3 yr old alone and go out to dinner?
It happens all too many times. Most of the child abuse hot line calls are about people who have left children under the age of 10 alone. Many go out partying, some go to the casino, some just go to the store feeling leaving a baby or toddler alone for 30-45 minutes is no big deal. Almost none ever make the news unless the child is injured or killed.
Reply With Quote top
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
mathews, richardson, sherin, texas

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Template-Modifications by TMS
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.5 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© justicequest.net 2016
no new posts