Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. (Missing) DeOrr Kunz Jr. 2 Year Old Boy, Lemhi County, ID - Page 103 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Missing, NOT forgotten > Missing > Northwest missing

Northwest missing A forum dedicated to the missing from the NorthWestern region. Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Alaska

Old 11-14-2017, 12:23 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregongal View Post
Watching it now,
My time, Pacific.
Over half way through.
I'll wait til the end, then watch it again when they repeat it later.
So far, nothing changed my mind from the beginning...baby Deorr died at the hands of his mom, dad, either or both. Accidentally or on purpose.
I think accidentally, but as a result of abuse.

I just saw this story on ID-- was not aware of it before. I don't know what to think
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-14-2017, 10:04 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Curious

OMG! Well, they really put it ALL out there. They came right out and named the parents as being majorly deceptive AND having multiple lies about the facts of the day they reported Deorr missing. It's all as we had theorized. The Sheriff was being coy or mum about them, but, he had his reasons. Now, it's all out there.

I am hopeful, that they are on the cusp of a breakthrough, though. It sounded like someone is talking. That's great.

I'm still not on board with it being an accident though. I think it was more violent than that. I also now think that grandpa aided in the lies. Not sure about the other guy.

I did miss a little bit. Please tell me if LE EVER saw any dirty diapers. Whether they were in the trash, woods, discarded, etc., it could establish where the child was last changed.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-14-2017, 10:26 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
:: Cheerful

here's the new flyer with the age progression:

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1251277/1/screen
Old 11-14-2017, 10:33 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
:: Curious

Well LE seems to know who is responsible. They just need evidence to prosecute. Hopefully, they have someone who is now willing to talk. I wonder if one of the parents have gotten a new lover and revealed some secrets in pillow talk.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-16-2017, 11:10 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
:: Breezy

I just watched an episode of "People Magazine Investigates" about little Deorr, and a family member seemed to intonate (if I understood her correctly) that if the grandfather went without oxygen for any period of time he would not have been in a position to watch the child.

My question is: is it possible Deorr's parents are gaslighting the grandfather about leaving him alone with Deorr and he was supposed to watch Deorr? Maybe they let his oxygen get low and he only thinks he was watching Deorr because that's what they told him after the fact?
Matthew 25:40
Reply With Quote top