Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. (Found) Sherri Papini, 34 Redding, CA - Page 67 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Missing, NOT forgotten > Found!

Found! Found and Identified

Old 11-08-2017, 03:04 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusdafacts View Post
Official Speaks out About New Sherri Papini Surveillance Video

Shasta County sheriff’s Sgt. Brian Jackson told People he has "no problems" with the context of the video, noting that Papini was looking for help.

"I have no issues about her condition upon her being located seven minutes later," he said. "She is chained."

Papini was found bound at the waist by a chain with her left wrist attached to chain with a zip tie. She had hose clamps on each of her ankles, although her ankles were not bound together. Papini's husband, Keith, added that his wife was covered in bruises from being beaten. She was also branded on her shoulder and weighed a startling 87 lbs.

“You can kind of see how her left hand is bound a little bit to the side, which is consistent with being tethered to the chain," Jackson says in the video. "Her ankles were independent so she was able to move. I have no problems with the context of the video and her being found seven minutes later. [Her feet] were not tied together. She had free movement on her legs.”

More can be read here:

http://popculture.com/2017/11/08/she...t-no-problems/
OK...so....where are we now? So confused...
Old 11-08-2017, 04:30 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
:: Lurking

What kind of kidnappers are going to let their victim run around freely?
Old 11-08-2017, 04:45 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
:: Cheerful

I want to know more about the guy in Michigan.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:15 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
I want to know more about the guy in Michigan.
Same here. And her husband. To me he seemed like a controlling nitwit from the beginning. Or it may have been the way it has been reported. Is he concerned every time he comes home & she's not there? Does he track her phone down every time she's not somewhere he believes she should be? It just seems like something major was being left out of the story from the start.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-09-2017, 04:35 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Same here. And her husband. To me he seemed like a controlling nitwit from the beginning. Or it may have been the way it has been reported. Is he concerned every time he comes home & she's not there? Does he track her phone down every time she's not somewhere he believes she should be? It just seems like something major was being left out of the story from the start.
Totally agree. From the beginning the whole thing seemed way too orchestrated. That whole thing with the little boy saying "Dad, you can tell me anything" or something similar.

Something huge is coming, I think. I hope.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:15 AM
On A Justice Quest.

SP and MM had a previous relationship online and texting, had a planned meeting in SF when he was travelling there but fell through days before she disappeared. MM cleared of involvement in SP disappearance on LE follow-up. His # and others discovered on her cell contact list that was found.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:21 AM
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthie Bee View Post
So the whole web cam girl thing... is not a "thing" here? Reddit and other crime forum, has some pretty strong feelings about her being a sexy soccer mom web cam girl on a pay site...
Went off cam and began a sexting relationship for tax free funds....

She's incredibly narcissistic and demands sole attention likes to be considered a victim type, when demands are not met-------

Just armchair psycologists, probably. You know how message boards are.
Been looking at this. When you first posted didn't find much except older posts to 2016. Now alot. Some far fetched but still all boiling down to one or two things - she was involved in something, was at some point voluntarily met that day, then something went wrong and unplanned, and now a cover up.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:23 AM
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
wait, I missed that. she didn't appear restrained in the video?
https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/cal...403453266.html

CHP reported her tied to a "heavy object" when found but she is running freely in the vid prior IMO
Old 11-10-2017, 10:01 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
:: Cheerful

so, I don't get it - she was earning money "on the side"?

and hubby didn't know? still doesn't know? LE can't figure it out?

Is it because they are treating her as a victim, and not investigating her?
Old 11-12-2017, 02:41 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

If anyone is into podcasts (I'm super addicted) there's one called "Crime and Scandal" and the host does an interview with criminal profiler, Pat Brown about this case. It's fascinating.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:18 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousCat View Post
If anyone is into podcasts (I'm super addicted) there's one called "Crime and Scandal" and the host does an interview with criminal profiler, Pat Brown about this case. It's fascinating.
Can u summarize?
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-12-2017, 12:12 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucialu View Post
Can u summarize?
I will later today.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:21 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
:: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thequietman View Post
https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/cal...403453266.html

CHP reported her tied to a "heavy object" when found but she is running freely in the vid prior IMO
I have kinda followed this case because it's everywhere. On the cover of People magazine last week.

I saw the video of her running but thought she was chained or feet tied together when found.

I always wondered if the police did wrong in not releasing facts of the disappearance.

To me a lot was left to one's imagination of what could have happened.

Reply With Quote top
Old 11-12-2017, 08:32 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

OK, so I posted last night that I have become a true crime podcast junkie and just discovered a new one where the host interviewed criminal profiler, Pat Brown, about this. She had some interesting thoughts. Here's a summary:

Thinks its amazing how well/fast she was seen running in that video since she was allegedly so weak and starved. She's unsure what the point was of releasing that video at this point.

Pointed out the SP said she had an injury to her ankle, however, at the hospital there was no indication of that.

She has a hard time believing that law enforcement believes her story. There was a statement about law enforcement saying they didn't give her a polygraph because they didn't want to do that to a victim. Pat Brown thinks that's bullshit and says she thinks that SP refused to take one.

The strange comment that the community doesn't need to be concerned. This clearly makes it seem that law enforcement does not think there are two dangerous Hispanic women out there looking for another woman to kidnap.

This is how people fabricate stories: If someone asked you who kidnapped you yesterday, it's very difficult to think of someone who doesn't exist in your mind so the tendency is to pick a name of a relative...maybe the first name of one person and the last name of another. It's hard to come up with a random name on the spot. Or you will look up and see a sign that says "Ronald's hamburgers" so we will say that "Ronald" kidnapped us. OK, so SP has to come up with a story about who kidnapped her...two thing happened prior to her alleged kidnapping: two women were arrested in California after four men were held at a California pot farm. These were two Hispanic women who were arrested for holding four brothers captive and forcing them to work at the pot farm for six months. They had men helping them who brutalized the captives and forced them to work for free. Pictures of these women show that one had thin eyebrows and the other had thicker eyebrows. The women SP claimed kidnapped her don't look too different than these two women. Also, on Halloween SP and her family dressed up as cowboys with bandanas on their faces. Pat Brown thinks it's very likely that SP used the two Hispanic women and the bandanas worn at Halloween to come up with her alleged captors. The circumstances between the two women who kidnapped the four men and the two women who allegedly kidnapped SP are very different...the women who kidnapped the men had a specific reason for doing so and the men who were kidnapped were most likely illegal immigrants who might not have been missed as much as SP would have been. What was the point of SP's kidnapping? Police said it was not for sex trade and there was no ransom and she conveniently has no memory so she is not telling the whole story. Did she run off with someone and things didn't go well so they dumped her off?

She had to have been in a house with both males and females at some point due to the male DNA being found on her. DNA has been checked. No hits yet. Pat Brown finds it interesting that SP wasn't raped.

In 2003, SP called 911 due to harming herself. Pat Brown states confidently that SP has munchausen syndrome which makes her a narcissist and possibly a psychopath. Narcissists want lots of attention, big events, people raving, great photos, having babies, etc...the problem then becomes that now you're in married life and the thrills start to disappear. If you're a healthy person, the thrills will be loving your husband and children, etc...but if you're a narcissist, you need lots of attention and after a while things get boring and routine. This is not to say that a narcissist cannot be a victim of a crime.

The bruises on her body can be explained...some people bruise very easily and doesn't necessarily mean that she was tortured. The fact that she was released from the hospital the very next day means she was in pretty good shape. Pat Brown was shocked that they didn't keep her for observation for 48 hours. (Again she was allegedly beaten, tortured and starved for 22 days.)

Texting to the man in Michigan that she was planning to meet in California. Something is wrong between SP and her husband. Phone being found nicely laid out on the side of the road. That makes no sense.

Last edited by CuriousCat; 11-12-2017 at 10:39 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-12-2017, 11:19 PM
JQ Registered User
Love and Truth is the Answer

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
OK, so I posted last night that I have become a true crime podcast junkie and just discovered a new one where the host interviewed criminal profiler, Pat Brown, about this. She had some interesting thoughts. Here's a summary:

Thinks its amazing how well/fast she was seen running in that video since she was allegedly so weak and starved. She's unsure what the point was of releasing that video at this point.

Pointed out the SP said she had an injury to her ankle, however, at the hospital there was no indication of that.

She has a hard time believing that law enforcement believes her story. There was a statement about law enforcement saying they didn't give her a polygraph because they didn't want to do that to a victim. Pat Brown thinks that's bullshit and says she thinks that SP refused to take one.

The strange comment that the community doesn't need to be concerned. This clearly makes it seem that law enforcement does not think there are two dangerous Hispanic women out there looking for another woman to kidnap.

This is how people fabricate stories: If someone asked you who kidnapped you yesterday, it's very difficult to think of someone who doesn't exist in your mind so the tendency is to pick a name of a relative...maybe the first name of one person and the last name of another. It's hard to come up with a random name on the spot. Or you will look up and see a sign that says "Ronald's hamburgers" so we will say that "Ronald" kidnapped us. OK, so SP has to come up with a story about who kidnapped her...two thing happened prior to her alleged kidnapping: two women were arrested in California after four men were held at a California pot farm. These were two Hispanic women who were arrested for holding four brothers captive and forcing them to work at the pot farm for six months. They had men helping them who brutalized the captives and forced them to work for free. Pictures of these women show that one had thin eyebrows and the other had thicker eyebrows. The women SP claimed kidnapped her don't look too different than these two women. Also, on Halloween SP and her family dressed up as cowboys with bandanas on their faces. Pat Brown thinks it's very likely that SP used the two Hispanic women and the bandanas worn at Halloween to come up with her alleged captors. The circumstances between the two women who kidnapped the four men and the two women who allegedly kidnapped SP are very different...the women who kidnapped the men had a specific reason for doing so and the men who were kidnapped were most likely illegal immigrants who might not have been missed as much as SP would have been. What was the point of SP's kidnapping? Police said it was not for sex trade and there was no ransom and she conveniently has no memory so she is not telling the whole story. Did she run off with someone and things didn't go well so they dumped her off?

She had to have been in a house with both males and females at some point due to the male DNA being found on her. DNA has been checked. No hits yet. Pat Brown finds it interesting that SP wasn't raped.

In 2003, SP called 911 due to harming herself. Pat Brown states confidently that SP has munchausen syndrome which makes her a narcissist and possibly a psychopath. Narcissists want lots of attention, big events, people raving, great photos, having babies, etc...the problem then becomes that now you're in married life and the thrills start to disappear. If you're a healthy person, the thrills will be loving your husband and children, etc...but if you're a narcissist, you need lots of attention and after a while things get boring and routine. This is not to say that a narcissist cannot be a victim of a crime.

The bruises on her body can be explained...some people bruise very easily and doesn't necessarily mean that she was tortured. The fact that she was released from the hospital the very next day means she was in pretty good shape. Pat Brown was shocked that they didn't keep her for observation for 48 hours. (Again she was allegedly beaten, tortured and starved for 22 days.)

Texting to the man in Michigan that she was planning to meet in California. Something is wrong between SP and her husband. Phone being found nicely laid out on the side of the road. That makes no sense.
Thanks so much CC. Very interesting. I have liked Pat Brown for a long time. So many times she's spot on with her profiles.
I love podcasts too. I just have a hard time finding them. Can you lead me in the right direction?
TIA
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-13-2017, 09:33 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregongal View Post
Thanks so much CC. Very interesting. I have liked Pat Brown for a long time. So many times she's spot on with her profiles.
I love podcasts too. I just have a hard time finding them. Can you lead me in the right direction?
TIA
Hi, Oregongal,

So glad you asked. I have gotten a few friends into podcasts. Do you have an iphone? If so, you just click on the purple icon on your phone then click "search." The ones I listen to regularly are: Missing Maura Murray, Unconcluded (solely dedicated to Jennifer Kesse), True Crime Garage, Sword and Scale, Unfound and Generation Why. Most can also be found on Stitcher and itunes.
Old 11-13-2017, 10:45 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)

Quote:
Hi, Oregongal,

So glad you asked. I have gotten a few friends into podcasts. Do you have an iphone? If so, you just click on the purple icon on your phone then click "search." The ones I listen to regularly are: Missing Maura Murray, Unconcluded (solely dedicated to Jennifer Kesse), True Crime Garage, Sword and Scale, Unfound and Generation Why. Most can also be found on Stitcher and itunes.
Thanks! Just tried it and listened to the SP one with Pat Brown. You gave a really comprehensive synopsis above! I never knew how that Podcast thing worked on my Ipad...now I do!
Old 11-13-2017, 11:24 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Girl View Post

Thanks! Just tried it and listened to the SP one with Pat Brown. You gave a really comprehensive synopsis above! I never knew how that Podcast thing worked on my Ipad...now I do!
Thank you and yay, I love spreading the true crime podcast love! I know, I used to look at that thing and think "oh, that's a lovely shade of purple" and now it runs my day! Glad you figured it out. Enjoy!
Old 11-13-2017, 01:30 PM
JQ Registered User
Love and Truth is the Answer

Quote:
Hi, Oregongal,

Thank you. Yes I do have an iPhone.
Think I'll check it out today.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-13-2017, 01:44 PM
JQ Registered User
Trying to stop swearing so
much

:: Veggedout

Love podcasts. It's a good way to pick up some foreign languages too. Coffee break French is my favorite but I'm also using Russian made easy and learn Chinese-mandarin.
Reply With Quote top