Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Categories of Human Trafficking - Page 2 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Headlines > Human Trafficking

Old 11-01-2017, 02:55 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Hey Guys, I came across a weird FB profile...I think it was one of those "do you know this person" things that come across your feed...

Anyway, the profile picture caught my attention, so I clicked on it. When I went to the page all of this persons friends are women who appear to be selling themselves and a couple men that by looking at them you can tell are creeps. Lots of God talk too. And only 2 pictures in Photos, one is the profile pic and the other of a man (that I can't tell whether it's the guy in the profile pic or not).

Anyway, the profile pic is of a man with a little girl on his lap. She has an expression that I can't get out of my mind and the background looks totally fake. His posture implies not a single care for this child.

I wondered what else I could find out about this guy (hoping to squelch my concern) so I googled & checked LinkedIn (for both names he has posted)...nothing.

So now I'm thinking the guys names are bogus and I'm even more concerned.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

ETA: I sent the Profile link to my local LE's FB page. They responded with 2 thumbs up. I'm relieved that they will be looking into this!

Last edited by *KJ*; 11-01-2017 at 06:09 PM.
Reply With Quote top