Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Joran chat from Peruvian cell (VIDEO) - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > And Justice for All > Unsolved Mysteries > Natalee Holloway

Natalee Holloway Where is she?

Old 07-27-2017, 04:26 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Lurking
Default Joran chat from Peruvian cell (VIDEO)

July 8, 2017

Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2017, 04:31 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
:: Lurking

G.translation

PUBLISHED ON SATURDAY, JULY 8, 2017

He has been lonely in his cell for years in the remote highlands of Peru, Joran van der Sloot. But completely out of the world he is not. From a video surfaced on the internet, he appears to have a fast connection, with which he can skype. Among other things, with a boy who is in love with him.

By Vincent Verweij

Research journalist Martijn Mastenbroek publishes the images on Saturday on his blog. A 11-minute Skype conversation between Joran van der Sloot and an in love 'fan'.

Cockroaches
Joran complains about loneliness on his cell and about the fact that his wife, Leidy, no longer wants to come to prison with their child. "She thinks it's dirty here, there are cockroaches running, that's not good for the baby. And there are other people, she has no privacy. " As long as the convicted murderer is in the Challapalca prison, Leidy does not come along, he says. By the way, it is not exactly clear when the video is recorded, but the child of Joran and Leidy was born in September 2014. And in March 2016, Leidy visited the Challapalca prison again.

Financial research
How Joran managed to manage an internet connection and a computer or mobile phone, which he can skype with, is also a mystery. Officially, the regime is in Challapalca jail as the heaviest in Peru. Joran was transferred to him because he was caught in a prison in Lima with two mobile phones. But in most South American bajessen money can be arranged almost anything, including in Challapalca.

And there are indications that Joran still has a lot of money. On the blog of journalist Mastenbroek there are fragments from a financial survey conducted by the Peruvian Public Prosecutor on the income of Joran's wife Leidy. The research was carried out by an OM department specializing in money laundering and carried out last year.

Tons
Leidy appears to have received more than 260,000 euros between 2012 and 2016. Among other things, Joran's sugary Mary Hamer, an American doctor who believes holy in Joran's innocence, has financed him for a long time. Also the in love with Joran chat says money has been sent. He calls Joran "dear" and "sweetheart" and does not say that Joran is a bad person.

Money Shooter
One of the biggest lenders appears to be Brabander Roy B. He has transferred at least 20,000 euros to Joran. B. is a knowledge of the 'paranormal medium' Robbert van den Broeke and his associate Stan P.

Roy B., just like them, believes in crop circles and other esoteric air cycling. Criminal site approached Roy B. Saturday night by telephone. Initially he threw the horn on the hook, but a little later he called back with this statement:

My account was misused by Stan P., who had access to my internet banking in 2012 and 2013. I never transferred myself to Joran and would never do that. It is very annoying that this is now becoming public. I broke with Van den Broeke and Stan P.

Update
According to a source of crime site , Stan P. is also the man in the video with Joran chat. He is an old poker friend of Joran and already had contact with Joran for the murder of Stephany Flores. Roy B. could not explain how and why Stan P. had access to his internet banking. Also, the question is why he did not report if someone would have misused his account :

http://www.crimesite.nl/eenzame-jora...nse-cel-video/
Reply With Quote top
Old 07-27-2017, 05:31 PM
JQ Registered User
Follow the money or lover

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
:: Awesome

ok, so there is a guy in love with shithead. And an idiot doctor here in the states that sends him money and thinks he's innocent. Nice.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:00 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
:: Breezy

I looked up Dr. Mary Hamer and found this. Why would she keep sending money like that? And why would this justify vacating Joran's sentence?

Old 08-10-2017, 06:42 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)

Wow, I remember Mary Hamer, her obsession with him was insane, it was so obvious he was playing her and she fell for it. Joran and his lawyer probably split her 75K.

Didn't she at one point want Joran released into her custody?

I thought later on she had said she was giving up, that was years ago, she's still sending him money?