Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. (Found) Sherri Papini, 34 Redding, CA - Page 64 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Missing, NOT forgotten > Found!

Found! Found and Identified

Old 03-31-2017, 08:44 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

She should have to refund every cent of that GoFund Me account. She's nothing but a scammer. I don't suppose hubby knew anything about any of this after meeting her family? Ya right! Bet they are having a party with that GoFund Me. To many people getting away with this crap.
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-31-2017, 10:29 AM
JQ Registered User
Trying to stop swearing so
much

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
:: Veggedout

She probably counted on being a Thanksgiving Miracle, complete with a made for tv movie and the talk show circuit, books, etc.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-11-2017, 10:52 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

New People Crime Article - investigation still ongoing.

http://people.com/crime/sherri-papin...nia-abduction/
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-11-2017, 11:57 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

:: Buzzed

my impression from the police is that this is not a fake kidnapping.

I feel sympathy for sherri. horrible life altering ordeal.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-11-2017, 04:38 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
:: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthie Bee View Post
http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-supe...ry?id=46477176

I see how Sherri became so pompous, and how it appears to me that the police gave her priviledges that most of us would never get.,,,, I see why Sherri thinks police are dumb as rocks...

A 911 call log from 2003 recently released by California police reveal that the mother of Sherri Papini, the 34-year-old woman who went missing for three weeks in November after she claimed she was kidnapped while jogging, told police that her daughter was "harming herself and blaming it on [her.]"

A call log from the Shasta County Sheriff's Office dated Dec. 17, 2003, indicates that Papini's mother, Loretta Graeff, alleged that her then-21-year-old daughter had been harming herself and blaming it on her. The log, obtained by The Sacramento Bee and shared with ABC News, also states that Loretta Graeff wanted "advice" because her daughter was planning on moving back in with her.

The report, only two sentences long, does not detail whether police found evidence that Papini, in fact, harmed herself.

The log also contained multiple allegations from Papini's other family members. On Oct. 1, 2000, Papini's sister, Sheila Graeff, alleged that Sherri may have kicked in her back door but was unsure if anyone actually got into the house because nothing was missing.

Then later that day, Papini's father, Richard Graeff, alleged that Papini vandalized their home in Shasta Lake, California. Three years later, On October 3, 2003, Richard Graeff also alleged to police that an unauthorized withdrawal was made from his bank account and that he suspected Papini, who was living with them at the time. But a subsequent police report stated that the money was returned to his account, and Sherri was opening a credit card account.

The Sacramento Bee first reported the story Thursday morning.

There were no investigations or charges against Papini in relation to the log.....
Now it makes sense as to why it didn't seem like her mother was all that worried on her mother's Facebook page. I remember people commenting about that.

Reply With Quote top
Old 04-11-2017, 10:48 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
:: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by poester View Post

With all due respect, I completely disagree. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong and I'm pretty confident I'm not.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:01 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
:: Awesome

Greetings'

I think the best thing would be if charges are brought against Sherri she get some serious mental help. I don't believe her story at all. There is just so much that doesn't add up. I think all involved in this took advantage of the GO FUND ME and that money should be returned or given to charity.

None of the people's involved elevator goes to the top.(IMO) The husband is way bogus when he told his children Sherri be home by Thanksgiving. Oh Yeah' Sherri was!!

Then we got the negotiator and ransom. Who the hell does this with a missing loved one? This is not what happens in the USA with missing people. Most of the time people are so freaked out over a missing loved one they can't think straight. Then they are at the mercy of the media to get the loved ones information out.

This is such a bull shit case and has done unjustice to all the truly missing people.

I think the saying if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Well then common sense say's it's a duck and people have been duped.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-12-2017, 03:31 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:

Greetings'

The only way this could be even taken seriously if Sherri was a Call Girl or Prostitute and pissed off a pimp. Then I can't see it happening. I mean Sherri is nothing special. A pimp would want a Prima Dona blonde. Sherri doesn't even come close. Sherri is a neurotic that wants to become some body. Now perhaps a street walker!! I could see a pimp going after her.

If this was such a horrid ordeal Sherri didn't stay in the hospital. So please this was not a life altering event for the drama queen and her husband.

Perhaps her husband staged it all.(IMO) Now that I can believe!!!

Last edited by moonlite64; 04-12-2017 at 03:51 AM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-12-2017, 04:18 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

:: Cheerful

After that ridiculous abduction of Denise Huber (think that was her name), I'm wary of dismissing any abductions, no matter how bizarre they may be.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:25 AM
JQ Registered User
Follow the money or lover

I don't think it was for money - I think she did this for attention. I don't think Hubby was in on it initially. BUT...it went nationwide in coverage, she had to figure a way out. THEN I think she told hubby what had really happened, and he went into cover up mode.

The Go Fund Me was just a nice bonus.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:35 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

I don't know what to think - but the fact that they still have a full time cop on this case makes me agree with you, that they are taking this seriously.

I would be very curious how you occupy 40 hours a week on this case every week - what exactly does his work calendar look like? Even if he's in daily contact with the Papinis, well, that's 5 minutes out of a whole day.

What else is he doing, I wonder.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-12-2017, 09:58 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:

With what has been recently reported by her family stating she was into self harm to get attention makes me totally believe this was all a hoax. I mean the history is there & confirmed.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-12-2017, 12:05 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousCat View Post
With all due respect, I completely disagree. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong and I'm pretty confident I'm not.
i will too! It could be fake, im just not getting that impression from the police so i am waiting.....
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-12-2017, 12:09 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
With what has been recently reported by her family stating she was into self harm to get attention makes me totally believe this was all a hoax. I mean the history is there & confirmed.
yes that info is disturbing and makes you think well....maybe she is a fruitcake who wanted attention and that could very well be the case....i will still wait....even people with mental illness can be victims of crime.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-12-2017, 12:10 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireC View Post
I don't know what to think - but the fact that they still have a full time cop on this case makes me agree with you, that they are taking this seriously.

I would be very curious how you occupy 40 hours a week on this case every week - what exactly does his work calendar look like? Even if he's in daily contact with the Papinis, well, that's 5 minutes out of a whole day.

What else is he doing, I wonder.
i wonder tooooo......
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-12-2017, 02:39 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
:: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by j&k's grammy View Post
After that ridiculous abduction of Denise Huber (think that was her name), I'm wary of dismissing any abductions, no matter how bizarre they may be.
I, too, thought the Denise Huskins story was a crock of shit and for that reason I try to give the benefit of the doubt. Heck, I believed Sherri at first and really wanted to believe her and her husband but I just can't now.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:42 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
:: Cheerful

I think the difference between the two is that when Denise was found, she gave info to LE to help catch her abductor - as well she didn't go hide.