Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Megyn Kelly - Page 8 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Headlines > The News Room > Celebrity/Public Figures in the News

Celebrity/Public Figures in the News All the juicy stuff about your favorite or most hated celebs.

Old 06-13-2017, 05:00 PM
I Banned Toby I am still the goddess
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 418 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
:: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by protectkidz View Post
so far, the lead-up has her posing for selfies with him, and THIS being one of the top stories of the day:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sychopath.html

and of course I don't believe she agrees with his views, I didn't say that.

I think she's after whatever story she can get to keep her front and center and bring in heaps of dough. I prefer "journalists" that present the news, yes, but she has a habit of making the news about her.
No one said that you said that.. So no need to make things personal.

Sometimes statements are just general and not personal as was mine.
Old 06-13-2017, 05:01 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Confused

Quote:
thanks.

I know I'm in the minority.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leagleeagle View Post
I totally agree with you
Again, I'm against censorship. As we're often told, even here LOL, "scroll on by". I'd say if you don't like the interview then just don't tune in, don't pull it off the air.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-14-2017, 09:35 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
:: Curious

Quote:
so far, the lead-up has her posing for selfies with him, and THIS being one of the top stories of the day:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sychopath.html

and of course I don't believe she agrees with his views, I didn't say that.

I think she's after whatever story she can get to keep her front and center and bring in heaps of dough. I prefer "journalists" that present the news, yes, but she has a habit of making the news about her.
Can someone tell me why Kelly was photographed in the car with this man, also having lunch?

Was she required to do this, in order to get the interview? Why couldn't they just do the interview in a studio and be done with it?
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-14-2017, 09:47 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
:: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amraann View Post

No one said that you said that.. So no need to make things personal.

Sometimes statements are just general and not personal as was mine.
I didn't take it personally at all

no worries.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:34 AM
Administrator
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 584 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Megyn Kelly says she is 'disappointed' after being fired as host of Sandy Hook gala that pays tribute to victims over Alex Jones interview - and calls his conspiracy theories 'revolting'

• Megyn Kelly has come under fire for her decision to interview InfoWars' host Alex Jones, the polarizing conspiracy theorist who thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax
  • She was fired as the host of the annual Sandy Hook Promises Gala on Monday night, two days before the event takes place in Washington DC
  • Megyn had planned to tape that gala for a segment of her show to run alongside her interview with Jones
  • JP Morgan Chase has pulled its advertising from the show after its marketing head said she was 'repulsed' by the interview on Twitter
  • Chelsea Clinton called for a boycott of the episode, which is due to air on Father's Day
  • Many retweeted comments by Nelba Marquez-Greene, who lost her six-year-old daughter Ana in the school shooting
  • Greene posted an image of her daughter and told Kelly to look at the girl and say her name, then later shared the online harassment she receives from deniers

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

JQ TOS
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-14-2017, 02:49 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Cool NBC reportedly holding 'crisis meetings' over Megyn Kelly interview

* Now insiders within the network are voicing their discontent with the decision to offer a platform to the full-time conspiracy theorist, who presents the web show Infowars, and professes to believe a whole range of outrageous propositions.

* Families of the Sandy Hook victims have been pressuring NBC to pull the interview and Page Six reports today that the network has been holding crisis meetings about how to handle the backlash.

* Insiders told Page Six that staff were in panicked meetings all day on Monday, with one saying: Its a - - - t show. No one wants to withstand a whole week of criticism over this. There are a number of people who want to pull the interview.

But another source, referring to the decision by advertiser JPMorgan Chase to yank its ads until after the interview, told Page Six: No one expected sponsors to pull out, but this is why they hired Megyn. They expect to lose and gain viewers and they want the buzz.

*snip*
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/nbc...cid=spartanntp
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-16-2017, 02:00 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Default Sandy Hook families threaten legal action against NBC News over Alex Jones interview

Several of the families of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have threatened legal action against NBC if it airs Megyn Kelly's interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who has called the 2012 massacre a hoax.

In a letter to NBC News executives obtained by the Los Angeles Times, a law firm representing the families says the network is inflicting harm on them by presenting the views of Jones, a right-wing internet radio host and founder of the website Infowars, even though the network knows they are false.
Meanwhile, Jones is promising to further complicate matters by posting his own recording of the interview on Infowars.
NBC News has not commented on the letter or Jones' claim that he will air the interview on his site.

*snip*
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/san...cid=spartandhp

wow.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-16-2017, 02:07 AM
JQ Registered User
May you walk in Love and Light

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
:: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaRainbow View Post
Several of the families of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have threatened legal action against NBC if it airs Megyn Kelly's interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who has called the 2012 massacre a hoax.

In a letter to NBC News executives obtained by the Los Angeles Times, a law firm representing the families says the network is inflicting harm on them by presenting the views of Jones, a right-wing internet radio host and founder of the website Infowars, even though the network knows they are false.
Meanwhile, Jones is promising to further complicate matters by posting his own recording of the interview on Infowars.
NBC News has not commented on the letter or Jones' claim that he will air the interview on his site.

*snip*
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/san...cid=spartandhp

wow.

Why haven't they gone after Alex Jones long ago? He has been spouting this nonsense right from the start.

Reply With Quote top
Old 06-16-2017, 04:52 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)

Kelly wants to 'expose' someone whom everyone already knows is a crackpot and not worth a first thought, much less a second?

I assumed everyone knew that.

LOL she's already going for low-hanging fruit.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-16-2017, 09:18 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
:: Cheerful

Alex Jones releases 'secret TAPE of Megyn Kelly': Infowars founder double-crosses 'fraud' NBC host with 'covert recording' and vows to reveal full audio of their controversial interview BEFORE it airs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4kAeaiF6s
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 06-16-2017, 09:20 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaRainbow View Post
* Now insiders within the network are voicing their discontent with the decision to offer a platform to the full-time conspiracy theorist, who presents the web show Infowars, and professes to believe a whole range of outrageous propositions.

* Families of the Sandy Hook victims have been pressuring NBC to pull the interview and Page Six reports today that the network has been holding crisis meetings about how to handle the backlash.

* Insiders told Page Six that staff were in panicked meetings all day on Monday, with one saying: Its a - - - t show. No one wants to withstand a whole week of criticism over this. There are a number of people who want to pull the interview.

But another source, referring to the decision by advertiser JPMorgan Chase to yank its ads until after the interview, told Page Six: No one expected sponsors to pull out, but this is why they hired Megyn. They expect to lose and gain viewers and they want the buzz.

*snip*
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/nbc...cid=spartanntp
MK's Kathy Griffin moment.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:51 AM
I Banned Toby I am still the goddess
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 418 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracian View Post
Why haven't they gone after Alex Jones long ago? He has been spouting this nonsense right from the start.
Because freedom of speech protects him. I am not sure that a case against NBC would go very far either. Except to make some lawyers some money.
Old 06-16-2017, 12:41 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
:: Curious

I read the article linked below today. It says that Jones admits that the Sandy Hook shooting was real. So, if he no longer says the shooting was fake, what's the point of interviewing him? I don't get it.

http://pagesix.com/2017/06/15/alex-j...review-online/
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-16-2017, 01:09 PM
Administrator
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debb View Post
I read the article linked below today. It says that Jones admits that the Sandy Hook shooting was real. So, if he no longer says the shooting was fake, what's the point of interviewing him? I don't get it.

http://pagesix.com/2017/06/15/alex-j...review-online/
No matter how one feels about Jones, if this is true and MK deliberately edited that out of her interview; it is misrepresentation. This is similar to what Bashir did to MJ and I would lose respect for her. When an interview is conducted; you don't deliberately leave out pertinent info that changes the context of someone's words. It is disingenuous JMHO

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

JQ TOS
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-16-2017, 11:59 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Connecticut NBC station won't air the interview

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-19-2017, 05:55 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...x-jones-215279

good article about why this interview should be seen ( and was aired)
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-19-2017, 10:43 AM
Administrator
On A Justice Quest.

I watched this last night and think all of the hoopla surrounding it was totally overblown JMHO

I thought it was well done

~John F. Kennedy

JQ TOS
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-19-2017, 10:47 AM
JQ Registered User
May you walk in Love and Light

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
:: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
I watched this last night and think all of the hoopla surrounding it was totally overblown JMHO

I thought it was well done

Yep.....and i bet more people watched because of it. I hate to say it, but even the Sandy Hook parents made folks curious...many wanted to know 'why they were we upset...

Unless they wanted to make sure people 'remembered' Sandy Hook, and got people talking about the issues surrounding it...this was kinda a backfire.

Reply With Quote top
Old 06-19-2017, 10:50 AM
Administrator
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracian View Post
Yep.....and i bet more people watched because of it. I hate to say it, but even the Sandy Hook parents made folks curious...many wanted to know 'why they were we upset...

Unless they wanted to make sure people 'remembered' Sandy Hook, and got people talking about the issues surrounding it...this was kinda a backfire.
Sandy Hook was also not even the focus of the program. Goes to show when small clips are published it totally changes the context of the subject matter

ETA: It certainly exposed Alex Jones for the Conspiracy Theorist he is and the impact InfoWars has on his listeners to the point they have committed crimes based on his lies and/or threats to others and when arrested actually cite his show

~John F. Kennedy

JQ TOS

Last edited by Athena; 06-19-2017 at 11:02 AM. Reason: ETA
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-19-2017, 11:21 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Lol...
Megyn Kelly and NBC News do hit job on Alex Jones and Trump

(I think the hit piece turned out to be a hit piece on Kelly and NBC News)

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...and_trump.html

Last edited by Athena; 06-19-2017 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Fixed title
Reply With Quote top