Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Sierra LaMar, 15 Year Old Girl, Morgan Hill, CA Thread #16 *Suspect Arrested* - Page 62 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Missing, NOT forgotten > Missing > Sierra LaMar

Sierra LaMar 15 Year Old Girl missing since 3/17/12 from Morgan Hill, California

Old 06-13-2017, 08:54 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Can someone explain to me how he was found guilty without any body at all? Just curious
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-16-2017, 08:37 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

I'm way late to this, but I'm so glad he was found guilty. Sierra's family at least knows her murderer is behind bars. There wasn't any doubt he did it imo.

I remember when Sierra disappeared. I can't believe it's been over 5 years. Hopefully, someday she'll be found.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-16-2017, 08:42 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
Can someone explain to me how he was found guilty without any body at all? Just curious
DNA and circumstantial evidence linking him to her. Mostly in his car. It's not uncommon anymore for someone to be found guilty without a body. Sierra is clearly dead. Her clothes and purse were found.
Reply With Quote top