Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Sherin Mathews 3, Richardson,Texas - Page 3 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Missing, NOT forgotten > Missing > Southwest Missing

Southwest Missing A forum dedicated to the missing from the Southwestern region. Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada.

Old 10-13-2017, 01:47 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
:: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlite64 View Post
Greetings'

What chaps my backside is that the mother was there and did nothing.

Who the hell sends their 3 yr old with disabilities outside at 3 am for punishment?
I don't think the mother was sleeping. I think she knew just exactly what was going on. Either she was in on it, or she was too afraid to try and stop what was happening.

The guy did laundry to cover up what had been done. They had all that time to clean the house and do the laundry and drive off somewhere with the body. I wonder if she had been molested and that is what he was trying to clean up. ..........
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-13-2017, 04:54 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
:: Buzzed

this is just the saddest story. poor little girl what she must have been through by these monsters. so glad they got the four year old out. maybe she can shed some light on what it was like living with these terrible people. horrible just horrible. why in the fuck did they adopt her!!
Old 10-13-2017, 09:16 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
:: Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
I don't think the mother was sleeping. I think she knew just exactly what was going on. Either she was in on it, or she was too afraid to try and stop what was happening.

The guy did laundry to cover up what had been done. They had all that time to clean the house and do the laundry and drive off somewhere with the body. I wonder if she had been molested and that is what he was trying to clean up. ..........
Greetings'

Hopefully the 4 year old sister is talking. This is just a very sad case. I'm wondering if any poly's have been given? I'm also wondering about the previous involvement with CPS. The 4 year old was the bio child of the parents.

Last edited by moonlite64; 10-13-2017 at 09:55 PM.
Reply With Quote top