Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. (Found) Kade Shipkowski, Lyndora, Pennsylvania - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Missing, NOT forgotten > Found!

Found! Found and Identified

Old 02-21-2013, 11:06 PM
MIA
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Kade Shipkowski, Lyndora, Pennsylvania

This is a picture of Kade Shipkowski, who has been missing from the Lyndora, Pennsylvania area (near Pittsburgh) since Friday. No family members have seen or heard from Kade since Friday, and although there is police involvement in the search, it has not been successful. I am asking you to copy and paste or share or whatever you have to do to get this post out, particularly if you have friends or contacts in the Pittsburgh or Butler County area. Today is Kade's 17th birthday. If you think you know where Kade is, or if you have seen Kade, contact his father, Ryan Shipkowski at 412-260-7739. He is offering a cash reward for information of Kade's whereabouts.Please help and spread this post across Pennsylvania. Thanks for your help.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-21-2013, 11:11 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

why in the world would this be on snopes? Even though it indicates "research in progress"?

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/missing/shipkowski.asp
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-21-2013, 11:18 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

I hope he is found safe.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-22-2013, 11:13 PM
MIA
On A Justice Quest.

I am going to look into this more and find out if it is a hoax, I assumed it wasn't because I saw it posted on a missing persons site. I will look into this and find out more info.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-22-2013, 11:25 PM
MIA
On A Justice Quest.

"Butler City Police Department
17 yoa Kade Shipkowski has been missing from the Lyndora area since 2/17/13. If anyone has seen him or knows his whereabouts, please contact this Butler Township Police or this Department."
link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

This was also found in comments in the above link:
"I know Kade's mother and maternal side of the family very well. Not a custody issue - a case of a missing child who made some mistakes in the past. He is missing from his father's place after leaving a juvenile detention center. Kade's father asked any pleas for help listing the father's phone # be deleted because of krank calls . If I were a parent with a missing child, I would answer thousands of krank calls just to get that one call that finds my child AND I would be calling every paper, radio station, and tv station of a regional or national level. Please help find Kade - His Mimi misses him dearly" <-- not sure if this person is telling truth.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-22-2013, 11:36 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Could not find anything in MSM. Still don't understand why it is listed in Snopes. Rarely seen in missing person cases.

If he is missing, I hope he is found safe.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-23-2013, 11:33 PM
MIA
On A Justice Quest.

This is not a hoax Kade is missing and this message was posted on 2/23/2013:

A message from Below is a message from Kade’s grandmother

“Thank you everyone. I’m Kade’s maternal grandmother and his mother and sister live in my household. We appreciate all you have done and ask you to please keep sharing. Hopefully the right person will see this picture, who may know where Kade is, and will contact the police, bring Kade home and relieve our minds of this fear. Kade is most likely still in the Butler County/Pittsburgh area, so look extra hard if you live in that area. If you have a legitimate lead on Kade’s whereabouts ,but feel uncomfortable calling the police, or if you are one of Kade’s friends who has seen him in the past 8 days, you can contact our home in Central Pennsylvania at 717-935-2975 and we will pass any leads on to the police. Bring him home safely! He may be 17, but he is still a minor and has no means of supporting himself on the run. Pretend this is your child and please help.”

You can also contact Butler City Police Department.

Please keep sharing his picture to help bring him home xxx

You can see her post on this thread here http://disabledaccessdenied.wordpres...-you-seen-him/
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-25-2013, 08:46 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

NCMEC Missing Kids
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet
Kade is not listed and it doesn't appear that he has been listed anytime since his reported disappearance. Note: I did a search for missing from PA during the period of 1/1/2013 to 2/25/2013 and only found 2 children listed - unbelieveable.

Pennsylvania Missing Persons - Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pennsylvania-Missing-Persons/168292179877345
Kade is not listed

Butler City Police Department
http://www.facebook.com/ButlerCityPoliceDept
Kade is not listed. Found the following comment from his mother.
  • Genna Speece (2 hr. Ago) Why has my son Kade Shipkowski's picture been removed? I had a local person willing to come out with his bloodhound to find him but we are getting no cooperation

.......... HaLeigh Cummings
Born 8/17/03, Disappeared 2/10/09
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-25-2013, 08:50 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat99 View Post
Could not find anything in MSM. Still don't understand why it is listed in Snopes. Rarely seen in missing person cases.

If he is missing, I hope he is found safe.
Cat - see post #8. Kade is probably listed in Snopes because he's not included in the NCMEC database yet. I can't understand why. Getting information out on a missing child is extremely important even if the child is a runaway.

.......... HaLeigh Cummings
Born 8/17/03, Disappeared 2/10/09
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-25-2013, 09:44 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acey View Post
Cat - see post #8. Kade is probably listed in Snopes because he's not included in the NCMEC database yet. I can't understand why. Getting information out on a missing child is extremely important even if the child is a runaway.
Thanks. That makes sense. I hope his Mom and family, friends, go to the media outlets in PA and ask them to run the story on his missing status. Someone has to know something.

I hope this young man is found safe.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-25-2013, 11:24 PM
MIA
On A Justice Quest.

"Now she explained to me this isn’t an amber alert, this wasn’t stranger danger this is the case of a 17 year old who for his own reasons and Kade no one is judging you, got up one morning and as we say in Australia went walk about. Now to a worried mum and a set of grandparents whether he did it of his own volition or was enticed the pain is the same.
Now to KADE Listen Kade I was disowned by my parents left by first spouse and haven’t seen my kids for 20 years so I understand PISSED OFF, no one is judging, no one is dishing out blame and at 17 years of age in most states of America you are for all intents and purposes legally allowed to live on your own defend your country drive a car and in some even marry. But Kade it’s the 21st century, between you and your buddies you right now in front of you probably have a dozen devices with which you can call text IM email your mum Gina your grandparents just do it. Noone is forcing you home, I get it you’re an adult but with the passage to adult hood comes the responsibility to those you love to not lay extra worry on them by your actions. So if you don’t want to go home call your mum or your grandparents and let them hear your voice.
If you are with Kade right now show him this, again I’m not taking sides hell I have the mother from hell, but as a mother myself I also know that teens can be a handful so no matter who is right or wrong lets remove the worry from the middle and just let each other know you’re breathing and you’re safe.
Families are a strange bunch, the one I love I am not related to, they wanted to love me they chose me and they really care. If you’re lucky enough to still have the original one the universe gave you congrats.
You have rights in this world, and you have responsibilities, you have the right to be loved and the responsibility to not stop someone else from knowing it by your inconsiderate actions so kade just call home.
To the Butler police edepartment, I would thank you for all you have done but I have it on good information you have done bugger all."
http://disabledaccessdenied.wordpres...i-call-home-2/
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-25-2013, 11:31 PM
MIA
On A Justice Quest.

https://www.facebook.com/sharon.thomas.313

"My name is Sharon Thomas, and I am Kade's maternal grandmother. Please keep sharing. And, if you feel uncomfortable calling the police, his mother and I will take any information at 717-935-2975 and pass it on. This is a serious situation, so no prank calls, please. Have a heart! Bring him home to safety. At this point, we believe he may still be in the Butler County/Lyndora area, but are unsure. He may have more resources than we know. KADE.....GO HOME PLEASE. "
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-26-2013, 07:56 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Kade's family really needs to get him listed in NCMEC.

Go to the media outlets themselves and ask that they run the story.

I would think some media outlet would help?

Kade is missing and needs to be found.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-26-2013, 07:59 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Wonder if he is related to Arthur Shipkowski in State College PA?
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-03-2013, 11:22 AM
MIA
On A Justice Quest.

Safe/Found.

"I am one happy person at this moment. I just got word from Kade's father that he has returned as of 30 minutes ago. I want to thank everyone who has been posting and re-posting Kade's picture. You have been such good friends through this, and Genna and I appreciate all your help. He is alive and well, and I thank God that this nightmare is over. And....I think I may be able to sleep peacefully tonight. God bless you all!"
https://www.facebook.com/sharon.thomas.313
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-03-2013, 11:25 AM
MIA
On A Justice Quest.

* I do not know how to change the tittle to found safe for the thread*
Reply With Quote top
Old 03-03-2013, 11:26 AM
JQ Registered User
I miss you Mom

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
:: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediK44 View Post
* I do not know how to change the tittle to found safe for the thread*
A mod will do it Jedi!

Great news!!! Thanks for posting.

Reply With Quote top
Old 03-03-2013, 02:03 PM
JQ Registered User
'A' Warriors United!

Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Wonderful news!

I've moved this thread into the appropriate forum .
Reply With Quote top