Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Skylar Neese 16, Star City, WV---FBI - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Missing, NOT forgotten > Found Murdered

Found Murdered Cases where the missing have been found murdered and a suspect(s) is identified, in custody or being tried.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:32 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Skylar Neese 16, Star City, WV---FBI

SKYLAR NEESE 16, STAR CITY, WV 07/06/12
****FBI INVOLVED****
Skylar Neese has been missing since July 7, and her family is now increasingly fearing for her safety and life. Neese is only 16 and was last seen getting into a vehicle at night. She has not been seen or heard from since.

The FBI has now joined the investigation, and are urgently searching for leads into where she may have been taken.

The Neese family last saw Skylar after she arrived home from a shift at Wendy's in West Virginia. She immediately went to her room, but later left. Surveillance footage showed Skylar getting into her friend's Sedan, but no other footage has surfaced.

It's a puzzling mystery that has the Neese family, local officials, and now the FBI searching for the young girl. One lead could come from her Twitter account, in which the final message posted reads, "You doing (explicative) like that is why I will NEVER completely trust you."

Other posts show a frustrated and discouraged Skylar: "Stress will be the death of me. Sick of being at (explicative) home. Thanks 'friends,' love hanging out with you all too. It really doesn't take much to (explicative) me off."

Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news...aqzKpMgOh31.99

Last edited by Aubrey; 11-24-2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Edited due to TOS #11 - Copying and pasting copyrighted material
Reply With Quote top
Old 09-30-2012, 09:30 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

father sounds like he is crying at the link. http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/09/1...h-skylar-neese

Her parents say she came home from her job at a local Wendy’s hugged them, told them she loved them and went to bed, but surveillance video shows the girl sneaking out of her bedroom window later that night and getting into a nearby car.

A friend claims she picked up Skylar, brought her back to the house an hour later and that Skylar wanted to be dropped off away from the apartment complex so she wouldn’t wake up her parents. That’s where the trail ends.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:57 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
:: Amazed

oh no!
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-01-2012, 10:47 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Its been 2 months shes been missing. I assume, she is totally off the map, and thats why FBI came in.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:09 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

This does not sound good! a teen without a phone for all that time? Her parents must be sick!!!
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-01-2012, 12:59 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...issing-persons
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-01-2012, 01:06 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)

how comes its been nearly 3 months since this has happened that its getting attention?
new england patriots: superbowl champions 2001 2003 2004 2014 afc champions 1985 1996 2001 2003 2004 2007 2011 2014 2016 afc/afl east champions 1963 1978 1986 1996 1997 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-01-2012, 01:10 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

have no clue but i was on the link i posted and saw a missing person from my own community! i was shocked! Thats a good site with missing people. I saw several that i never knew about!
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-01-2012, 04:51 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

I am very interested in ppl who vanish. I sometimes wonder if I look through too many. Not sure if I may need therapy. I try very hard to update every thread I start.

I think she was believed to be alive and a runaway, but something happened and the lack of ZERO sightings , and gossip may have stirred up new interest?
Old 10-21-2012, 09:26 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

FBI and Cabell County Sheriff's deputies investigating human remains found in Ona, WV
October 21, 2012 4:29 pm EDT

Cabell County Sheriff's deputies are investigating human skeletal remains found on Wire Branch Road in Ona, WV.

Residents spotted the body on their property and called it in Sunday afternoon.

The Sheriff's Department notified the FBI crime team to assist in the investigation.

http://www.wowktv.com/story/19875360/human-remains-found-in-ona-wv
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ona, WV is about 3 hours from Star City, WV

.......... HaLeigh Cummings
Born 8/17/03, Disappeared 2/10/09
Reply With Quote top
Old 10-21-2012, 09:34 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Human skeletal remains found in Ona
October 21, 2012 @ 07:27 PM

ONA — Law enforcement officials will search for more clues along a steep hillside in Ona, where human skeletal remains were found Sunday morning.

A resident of Wire Branch Road was surveying property behind just before noon Sunday when he found what he believed was a human skull, according to Cabell County Sheriff Tom McComas. The man called McComas at home Sunday to tell him about the discovery.

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/news/briefs/x1363969156/Human-skeletal-remains-found-in-Ona

Reply With Quote top
Old 10-22-2012, 09:53 AM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Thank you Acey!
Old 11-01-2012, 01:01 PM
JQ Registered User
We love our Aubrey!

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
:: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acey View Post
Human skeletal remains found in Ona
October 21, 2012 @ 07:27 PM

ONA — Law enforcement officials will search for more clues along a steep hillside in Ona, where human skeletal remains were found Sunday morning.

A resident of Wire Branch Road was surveying property behind just before noon Sunday when he found what he believed was a human skull, according to Cabell County Sheriff Tom McComas. The man called McComas at home Sunday to tell him about the discovery.

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/news/briefs/x1363969156/Human-skeletal-remains-found-in-Ona
was looking for updates on skylar and sadly was unable to find much. i did find this article that they are still investigating the skull that was found.
snip.

Quote:
A West Virginia driver's license belonging to Michael Whittier Rigdon was found near the remains, a news release from Sheriff Tom McComas said. The address listed on the license showed that he was a resident of the Ona area, the release said.
Quote:
Sheriff Tom McComas says that the remains appear to have been at the scene for a long time.
http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewi...21_11465.shtml

who is michaell whittier rigdon? seems LE can't get a straight answer.

Quote:
Investigators need the public's help in locating an Ona man while they continue efforts to identify human remains found this past weekend along Wire Branch Road.
Quote:
Sheriff Tom McComas estimates Rigdon to be in his early 50s. Investigators have visited Rigdon's listed address and talked to known family members to no avail.
Quote:
"It's still very much a mystery," McComas said. "We don't know if (Rigdon) met with foul play, we don't know if those remains are his, we don't know if he left and just hasn't bothered to tell anybody where he is.
http://www.herald-dispatch.com/news/...eletal-remains
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-01-2012, 01:04 PM
MIA
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Thank you for the update Laura.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-24-2012, 11:54 AM
MIA
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

So I had the missing photo posted by a friend's wall on FB. I had no idea this person was missing and tried to look up info. ok so first I found this creepy site with someone trying to find this girl using tarots: http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com...lar-neese.html

And then I also found this a justice for skylar web page ( not sure if it was shared already) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justi...58871274235623

Here is her twitter page: https://twitter.com/hiighasthe_sky

I hope she is ok, but it has been a while and I do think ( speculating) someone she knows hurt her.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-25-2012, 07:25 PM
MIA
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

http://findskylar.com/ <--- The "Official" Find Skylar Website

Also I have heard LE have found a flash drive in Skylar's room with information on how to disappear.

Whats also odd is this posted by Skylar's mom "HEADS UP TO EVERYONE. I HAVE SEEN A NEW MISSING POSTER CIRCULATING ON MY PAGE FOR SKYLAR AND IT WAS NOT APPROVED BY ME. I WILL NOT HAVE MY DAUGHTERS PICTURE SHARING A PAGE THAT HAS VIC PROBST'S NAME ON IT. IF ANYONE SHARES THIS POSTER I PROMISE YOU I WILL FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST EVERYONE WHO DOES FOR INFRINGEMENT OF PRIVACY. IT HAD BETTER GO DOWN."

She wrote it in all caps, but I think having more then one poster of the girl would be a good thing...Also I was told on another site the mom is pissed at the chief of police for not giving them any new information that may come about. It's a mess really.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-25-2012, 09:18 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

outstanding website-- by far, one of the nicest and professional I think I have ever seen.

Thats the first I heard of a flash drive.

She may have left to make her own money and start her own life--- If police have stopped communicating with mom, I wonder if LE may have decided if Skylar left on her own, she may have been valid. LE doesnt push away from the parents unless they are deemed useless or suspect IMHO. Mother isn't a suspect from all I can tell, I assume, she must be useless.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:38 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediK44 View Post
http://findskylar.com/ <--- The "Official" Find Skylar Website

Also I have heard LE have found a flash drive in Skylar's room with information on how to disappear.

Whats also odd is this posted by Skylar's mom "HEADS UP TO EVERYONE. I HAVE SEEN A NEW MISSING POSTER CIRCULATING ON MY PAGE FOR SKYLAR AND IT WAS NOT APPROVED BY ME. I WILL NOT HAVE MY DAUGHTERS PICTURE SHARING A PAGE THAT HAS VIC PROBST'S NAME ON IT. IF ANYONE SHARES THIS POSTER I PROMISE YOU I WILL FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST EVERYONE WHO DOES FOR INFRINGEMENT OF PRIVACY. IT HAD BETTER GO DOWN."

She wrote it in all caps, but I think having more then one poster of the girl would be a good thing...Also I was told on another site the mom is pissed at the chief of police for not giving them any new information that may come about. It's a mess really.
jedi - thanks for the info - very interesting.

Do you know if LE thinks Skylar made the flash drive on "How to disappear" or does LE think someone gave it to her and was trying to lure Skylar away from home?

Do you have a lnk to the statement above in caps from Skylar's mom?

Can't understand why Skylar's mom doesn't want a poster circulated with the Chief of Police's name on the flyer. Isn't Vic Probst the Chief? IMO, part of the initial missing person report would include giving a photo(s) and approval for LE to use the missing child's photo(s) for NCMEC and flyers/posters on the missing person to aid in their recovery. Once the child is recovered the approval is automaticlly withdrawn & poster picture(s) removed.

I hope and pray the family and LE are working together as a team towards the safe recovery of Skylar.

Reply With Quote top
Old 11-25-2012, 09:54 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/43711...41/#!/meneese1
Includes the statement: "HEADS UP TO EVERYONE. I HAVE SEEN A NEW MISSING POSTER CIRCULATING ON MY PAGE FOR SKYLAR AND IT WAS NOT APPROVED BY ME. I WILL NOT HAVE MY DAUGHTERS PICTURE SHARING A PAGE THAT HAS VIC PROBST'S NAME ON IT. IF ANYONE SHARES THIS POSTER I PROMISE YOU I WILL FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST EVERYONE WHO DOES FOR INFRINGEMENT OF PRIVACY. IT HAD BETTER GO DOWN."

Reply With Quote top
Old 11-25-2012, 10:08 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Yea, that reeks of "something". Calling out association with the Chief like that is harsh, and unusual, IMHO.