Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. (Missing) Brice Moss, 21YO, Male, missing from Graduation, Ann Arbor, MI - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Missing, NOT forgotten > Missing > Midwest Missing

Midwest Missing a forum dedicated the the missing from the Midwest region. Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio.

Old 04-30-2012, 04:33 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Brice Moss, 21YO, Male, missing from Graduation, Ann Arbor, MI

Brice Moss is missing, and was last seen on Ann Street between State St and Division St in Kerrytown, Ann Arbor, MI at 2:41 AM on Saturday 4/28/2012.

Please report any information on his whereabouts since to Ann Arbor Police (734-794-6900). A 21-year-old University of Michigan student was reported missing Saturday by his mother after he didnít turn up for graduation, Ann Arbor police said.
bricemoss.jpg(picture won't load!)

Brice Moss

Courtesy of Facebook--- https://www.facebook.com/MissingBriceMoss

Ann Arbor police Lt. Renee Bush said Brice Moss was last seen at about 2:40 a.m. Saturday by his roommate. He was expected to be present for commencement Saturday morning but his mother reported he was nowhere to be found, Bush said.

Brice drives a beige 1999 Lincoln Town Car with license plate BEF2737
Old 04-30-2012, 04:35 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

http://www.michigandaily.com/blog/st...ported-missing

snipped: Flocken said Moss’s car — a tan 1999 Lincoln Towncar — was seen Sunday morning at 12:30 a.m. parked outside a friend’s house on Ann St. This was only a few hours after police had met with his friends and roommates trying to find him.

The car sighting was reported Sunday when police were continuing the investigation, Flocken said.

He added that the friend who noticed the car parked in front of his house had not had any contact with Moss and saw that the car was gone later Sunday morning.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:07 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Police spokeswoman Lt. Renee Bush said Brice Moss’ mother, who is from Detroit, reported him missing Saturday. Police went to his home in the 1000 block of Vaughn and talked with three roommates around 11:30 p.m. Saturday, she said.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012043...-Brice-Moss-21
Old 04-30-2012, 06:41 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthie Bee View Post
Police spokeswoman Lt. Renee Bush said Brice Mossí mother, who is from Detroit, reported him missing Saturday. Police went to his home in the 1000 block of Vaughn and talked with three roommates around 11:30 p.m. Saturday, she said.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012043...-Brice-Moss-21
Lord. These times all over the map.

1st link:

Ann Arbor police Lt. Renee Bush said Brice Moss was last seen at about 2:40 a.m. Saturday by his roommate

next one:

Flocken said Mossís car ó a tan 1999 Lincoln Towncar ó was seen Sunday morning at 12:30 a.m. parked outside a friendís house on Ann St. This was only a few hours after police had met with his friends and roommates trying to find him.

next one:

Lt. Renee Bush said Brice Mossí mother, who is from Detroit, reported him missing Saturday. Police went to his home in the 1000 block of Vaughn and talked with three roommates around 11:30 p.m. Saturday

SO:

1) Brice was last seen by his roomate at 2:40 a.m. Saturday

2) Brice was reported missing by his Mom on Saturday evening and LE went to his home at 11:30 p.m.

3) and on Sunday his car was seen at 12:30 a.m. parked at a friends house.

Trying to put it together. Do I have this timeline correct?
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-30-2012, 06:45 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthie Bee View Post
http://www.michigandaily.com/blog/st...ported-missing

snipped: Flocken said Mossís car ó a tan 1999 Lincoln Towncar ó was seen Sunday morning at 12:30 a.m. parked outside a friendís house on Ann St. This was only a few hours after police had met with his friends and roommates trying to find him.

The car sighting was reported Sunday when police were continuing the investigation, Flocken said.

He added that the friend who noticed the car parked in front of his house had not had any contact with Moss and saw that the car was gone later Sunday morning.

BBM - And, who would have driven his car away? If I have my times correct this would have been almost 24 hours after he was last seen?

Or have I completely lost my mind....

I hope Brice is found safe. My prayers are up for he and his Mom and family.
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-30-2012, 08:35 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

April 30, 2012 - 6:46pm

Student does not graduate, reported missing
BY GIACOMO BOLOGNA

snip and BBM:

Flocken explained that the case will now be turned over to the Ann Arbor Police Detective Bureau. He added that similar missing persons cases are unusual, but not unheard of and said he is optimistic that the case will be resolved within the next two days.

Mossís mother agreed to an interview with The Michigan Daily but was unavailable for comment at the designated time.

much more at link: http://www.michigandaily.com/blog/st...ported-missing

Well, I will follow LE optimism that this will be resolved in the next two days. That is a pretty confident and bold statement. As a mom, I am thinking there is more. I certainly hope so, and the more means Brice is safe and o.k.

Praying.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-01-2012, 10:25 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Search continues for former U-M student Brice Moss
Posted: Tue, May 1, 2012 : 9:47 a.m.

snip:

Moss's car was last seen at 12:30 a.m. Sunday on Ann Street near a friendís house, after he was reported missing, Bush said. He drives a tan 1999 Lincoln Town Car.

According to Bush, itís possible that Moss originally left Ann Arbor to visit friends at other schools. Itís known that Moss had friends at Tulane University, Michigan State University, Central Michigan University and Eastern Michigan University, Bush said.

The investigation has been discussed on Facebook and Twitter, with friends and family hoping to get the word out regarding Moss's disappearance. A Facebook page titled ďHelp Find Our Friend Brice MossĒ had more than 1,320 likes as of 9:20 a.m. Tuesday.

Bush encouraged the community to keep taking action on social media platforms and to keep their eyes and ears open in the coming days for any sign of Moss. She said these are the types of cases in which police need the most help from the community.

ďThe police department appreciates people keeping an eye out for his vehicle and for assisting and attempting to locate him,Ē Bush said. ďThis is where our community can help us out.Ē

Anyone with information on Moss's whereabouts or anyone who might have information pertinent to the case is encouraged to call the Ann Arbor Police Department anonymous tip line at 734-794-6939 or 911 if in the city of Ann Arbor.

more at link: http://www.annarbor.com/news/ann-arb...nt-brice-moss/

Latest I could find. Sad to hear he has not been found. But am glad that LE is asking for social media to help.

Prayers up for Brice and his family. May he be found safe tonight.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-01-2012, 11:28 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

i'm hoping for the best

did anyone check and see if he was actually elgible to graduate?
Old 05-01-2012, 11:33 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
:: Thinking

Brice Moss disappears on graduation day

Ann Arbor, MI (WDIV/CNN) - A former University of Michigan senior disappears just before commencement Saturday.

Adding to the mystery is the fact that his family discovered he hadn't been enrolled in classes for a year.

Ann Arbor police are searching for 21-year-old Brice Moss, a senior at the University of Michigan. According to police, Brice's family reported him missing Saturday afternoon, the same day he was supposed to graduate.

"We are very worried, I mean torn up is the word. His mom is an emotional wreck right now," said Moss' godfather, Ray Paige.

Brice was last seen on Vaughn Street early Saturday morning where he lived with his five roommates. But his godfather told Local4 this behavior is not like the popular pre-law student he knows.

"We were looking at the best schools in the country relative for him to go to law school. And then all of a sudden he disappears," said Paige.

more at link

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/318...graduation-day
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-01-2012, 11:42 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

I really really hope this is a case of Brice not being able to tell his parents about problems at school, and come graduation he goes into hiding.
Similar thing happened to a friend of my daughter's. Failed a semester, put on probation, went into a sort of denial unable to tell his family (who was paying $50K a year), then failed the next semester and was expelled.

I hope Brice is found safely.......his poor mom and family.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-02-2012, 01:37 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

dind ding ding-- we have a winner:

snipped: U-M spokesman Rick Fitzgerald said Tuesday Moss was a student at the university from the summer of 2008 until April 2011, but has not been enrolled for more than a year.

“We don’t know much else about his situation, but we can confirm from records that was the time frame that he was a student,” Fitzgerald said.

http://blackandmissing.org/2012/05/m...brice-moss-mi/
Old 10-04-2014, 07:27 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

http://www.michigandaily.com/blog/br...ree-theft-iowa

Brice Moss, a former University student who went missing in April, was arrested and charged with fourth-degree theft in Iowa City, Iowa on June 1, according to court documents obtained by The Michigan Daily.

Moss was initially reported missing by friends and family after not showing up at the University’s spring commencement ceremony. It was later discovered that though Moss’s family expected him to be graduating, he had not been enrolled as a student at the University since Winter 2011.

The theft on June 1 allegedly took place at a Johnson County K-Mart store, according to a criminal complaint filed with the county's district court. Moss stole unknown items from the store that were valued at about $298.66 in total.