Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Woman pays bills and writes song for Van der Sloot - Page 5 - JusticeQuest
JusticeQuest  
-:

Go Back   JusticeQuest > Missing, NOT forgotten > Found Murdered > Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez 21

Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez 21 Peruvian girl found murdered in Joran Van Der Sloot's hotel room.

Old 01-30-2012, 05:16 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jani View Post
Can this woman get any freakier? Doesn't look like she has given up to me.

Joran Van Der Sloot’s ‘Guardian Angel’ Sets Sights On Iranian-American Prisoner

“Dear President Ahmadinejad, the Islamic Revolutionary Court & the Iranian people,” she wrote.

“Please show the United States & the Peruvian governments, Beth Holloway, the Flores family & Anita van der Sloot -- that Iran will bestow Islamic Mercy, Compassion & Rahmah on Mr. Amir Hekmati & free him.

Please show the West that Iran is enlightened & has the power to forgive Mr. Hekmati. Please tell the West to give Mercy & Compassion & Rahmah to Joran Van der Sloot -- who has been Wrongfully convicted of murder in Peru; Mr. Van der Sloot was illegally entrapped in a sting operation in Lima, Peru on May 30, 2010.

Please help me obtain Clemency for Mr. Van der Sloot from President Obama & President Humala. Please ask President Obama & President Humala to Apologize to the world for the great injustices executed against young Joran Van der Sloot by their governments."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...rican-prisoner

Good grief! Serious issues. I hope she is not still working at the hospital.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-30-2012, 05:39 PM
JQ Registered User
I miss you Mom

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
:: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat99 View Post
Good grief! Serious issues. I hope she is not still working at the hospital.
She is a real fruitcake! And I mean no disrespect to fruitcakes around the world!

Reply With Quote top
Old 01-30-2012, 06:30 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
:: Happy
Roll Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieLady View Post
Haha! From the link.....

Dear President Obama, President Humala, Beth Holloway, the Flores family, the Media & Joran Van der Sloot:

*RESIGNATION: I, Mary Hamer officially & formally am resigning from my spiritual & civil rights advocacy work on behalf of Joran Van der Sloot. I am only one person who is outperformed by the powerful U.S. & Peruvian governments. The U.S. government & Peru have won the battle. I lose. I accept defeat

Like anyone CARES!!!!

NUT JOB!!!!
Old 01-30-2012, 06:47 PM
JQ Registered User
Hi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeana View Post
~snip~ SHE CONTACTED BETH HOLLWAY AND STEPHANY'S PARENTS!!!!! She wanted them to get together with Joran's mother for a "reconciliation." ??? OMG, she's nuts. She said Joran has compassion for Beth Holloway. Said he was entrapped even with regard to the extortion of Beth Holloway.
She needs to leave Beth ALONE. She should NOT be contacting Beth. Beth has been through enough - she doesn't need this nutjob screwing with her emotions. If I was Beth and she continued trying to contact me - I would get a restraining order.. or at least attempt to.. Hamer has NO business trying to contact Beth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat99 View Post
Well yes, educated - but insane in my opinion!

and

BBM - ITA
I wonder if his lady has a family and/or friends. They need to get her some mental health help. She sounds like an absolute loon and seriously needs help.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-30-2012, 07:03 PM
JQ Registered User
On A Justice Quest.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
:: Happy
Roll Eyes

This nutbag is going to be on Inside Edition @ 7 est ( now)
Old 01-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Banned Camp
-

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
:: Angelic

Quote:
I think that's the idea with Nyquil Purewell! LOL That stuff is really strong.
When I'm coming down with something, I reach for the Nyquil right away -- I want it to knock me out so my body gets rest. The sleep is what matters to me.

I also whip up a batch of my Mexican bruha (witch) remedy though, and stick a chicken in the crockpot to make chicken soup while I sleep.

Sleeping is the best of all remedies for me, though.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-30-2012, 08:47 PM
Banned Camp
-

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
:: Angelic

Quote:
Its finally on. She didn't wash her hair and her teeth are yellow.

She compares herself to Princess Diana.

She didn't attend the trial because she had death threat(s). She watched the trial on video. She grieved for him because he was suffering. She doesn't believe he killed Stephany. Joran told her he pleaded guilty because he thought someone would kill his family. She thinks his defense attorney was no good. She thinks Joran was lured to Peru by the CIA, the Secret Service or others????

She thinks he has PTSD and Anderson is telling her she's not qualified to give that diagnosis.

He's been writing her letters and emails. He says he's appealing. He only has to serve 1/3 of his sentence. She is asking for money back from his attorney, the bail money. He wants money for a phone and other items. She doesn't think he's "playing her." She believes he was "entrapped into murdering Stephany." She fights for many prisoners. She is his "spiritual leader." She wants him to come to America to live with her. SHE CONTACTED BETH HOLLWAY AND STEPHANY'S PARENTS!!!!! She wanted them to get together with Joran's mother for a "reconciliation." ??? OMG, she's nuts. She said Joran has compassion for Beth Holloway. Said he was entrapped even with regard to the extortion of Beth Holloway.
OMG this is a total fruit loop. Of course I wouldn't want her treating me, but WHAT IF THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE HER in the medical facilities I use?

Eeeek!
Reply With Quote top