PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Bans Pat Browns Book On the Murder of Madel McCann

CatToy
07-26-2011, 05:05 PM
OK, I know some of you may already know this but Amazon has pulled Pat Browns Criminal Profile of the murder, of Madeleine McCann.
The McCanns have threatened to sue, and Amazon pulled her book.

Now, in the UK and in Ireland, yes they don't publish or talk much about crimes even after the court case is over. We are in America. We do not CENSOR authors ONLINE or OFFLINE. We do not do this. Please take a moment of your time, and write to amazon and let them know that Boycotts can be an ugly thing. I love their company and I love my Kindle, but Censorship; when clearly the book is a criminal PROFILE, and OPINION, not written for the TRUTH OF THE MATTER< Amazon has stepped over a line this time.

Please show your support for Pat Brown, she is a brilliant mind, and knows her criminals. NO matter what you think of her personally if you disagree with her; then please write to them about Censorship. Kate McCann thinks she can sue her way out of this? Wait until she is face to face with me, because I will never pull my blog on Madel McCann and the Death of her child by her hand that day in that Flat.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=176060&p=irol-InfoReq

As far as the Deadline? I gv midnight tonight; to reinstate her book.

Thanks all who can or will contribute. Band together, for Censorship and for little Madeleine, who; never had a chance in that woman's hands. Please don't forget Madel McCann and her fate that day; at her own mothers hands. There was never any forced entry; and we all know that sometimes nurses can be the worst of the worst. Just look at Mel and Cindy, Kate has some lessons to learn. Let's hope that Amazon, gives her her first US "lesson" in the art of publishing.

Kat
:grphug: and huge thank you too
:fishfight:

Spazzy
07-26-2011, 05:21 PM
SO they ban this, but man boy love stuff is okay???

Purewell
07-26-2011, 11:55 PM
I do not like to see government censorship, but Amazon can sell whatever they want.. as long as it is legal